+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. #11
    Member WANNAGOFAST2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    inside my ps3
    Posts
    494
    The are ways to kill people with rigs it's called adapting and use gear to counter people

    Sig is made by taureiiel

    My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

  2. #12
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    The are ways to kill people with rigs it's called adapting and use gear to counter people
    Except that in their current state, "adapting" means use Defensive Cyber Rigs yourself since you can't counter damage mitigation.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    108
    Remove the rigs on pvp? thats a perfect idea for the player who spent a lot of dollars for omnirig (because its best pvp rig)... if you start with rigs you should remove everything like weapons, rigs , shields , perks just fight with hands? so what's the logic people spending a lot of money on boxes just to get good rigs? if im not going to use best pvp rigs in pvp then why should i spend money?

  4. #14
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    Remove the rigs on pvp? thats a perfect idea for the player who spent a lot of dollars for omnirig (because its best pvp rig)... if you start with rigs you should remove everything like weapons, rigs , shields , perks just fight with hands? so what's the logic people spending a lot of money on boxes just to get good rigs? if im not going to use best pvp rigs in pvp then why should i spend money?
    I'm not asking to remove rigs, I'm asking for a maximum amount of damage mitigation on rigs while in PvP.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    I'm not asking to remove rigs, I'm asking for a maximum amount of damage mitigation on rigs while in PvP.
    yes m8 i know that wasn't for you.. that was the guy who asks for removing all..

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    108
    what i think about pvp is create new specific maps like map for only snipers or br's or infectors or rl etc.. maps should start with 2 players so nobody will complain to get killed by other weapons.. only same weapons in a map..

  7. #17
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    removing rigs from pvp would even out the playing field a lot.

  8. #18
    Member CalamityDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    removing rigs from pvp would even out the playing field a lot.
    Even out the playing field for who? It would just be who has the better weapon that wins out if rigs are removed as a whole. Limiting rig abilities is what needs to be done

  9. #19
    Member The Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PS3 NA
    Posts
    937
    Has any of the PVP updates ever turned out to be a good thing? Typically they end up breaking something else then we have a dozen more threads screaming for them to fix what they broke. It is a never ending cycle.
    PSN bearbug74

    PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

    PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 41 (IKR)
    Clan Here2***ShtUp

  10. #20
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lady View Post
    Has any of the PVP updates ever turned out to be a good thing? Typically they end up breaking something else then we have a dozen more threads screaming for them to fix what they broke. It is a never ending cycle.
    That's because most PvP updates so far try to cure the symptoms, not the disease.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts