+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The are ways to kill people with rigs it's called adapting and use gear to counter people

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    The are ways to kill people with rigs it's called adapting and use gear to counter people
    Except that in their current state, "adapting" means use Defensive Cyber Rigs yourself since you can't counter damage mitigation.

Remove the rigs on pvp? thats a perfect idea for the player who spent a lot of dollars for omnirig (because its best pvp rig)... if you start with rigs you should remove everything like weapons, rigs , shields , perks just fight with hands? so what's the logic people spending a lot of money on boxes just to get good rigs? if im not going to use best pvp rigs in pvp then why should i spend money?

Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    Remove the rigs on pvp? thats a perfect idea for the player who spent a lot of dollars for omnirig (because its best pvp rig)... if you start with rigs you should remove everything like weapons, rigs , shields , perks just fight with hands? so what's the logic people spending a lot of money on boxes just to get good rigs? if im not going to use best pvp rigs in pvp then why should i spend money?
    I'm not asking to remove rigs, I'm asking for a maximum amount of damage mitigation on rigs while in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    I'm not asking to remove rigs, I'm asking for a maximum amount of damage mitigation on rigs while in PvP.
    yes m8 i know that wasn't for you.. that was the guy who asks for removing all..

what i think about pvp is create new specific maps like map for only snipers or br's or infectors or rl etc.. maps should start with 2 players so nobody will complain to get killed by other weapons.. only same weapons in a map..

removing rigs from pvp would even out the playing field a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    removing rigs from pvp would even out the playing field a lot.
    Even out the playing field for who? It would just be who has the better weapon that wins out if rigs are removed as a whole. Limiting rig abilities is what needs to be done

Has any of the PVP updates ever turned out to be a good thing? Typically they end up breaking something else then we have a dozen more threads screaming for them to fix what they broke. It is a never ending cycle.
    PSN bearbug74

PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 41 (IKR)
    Clan Here2***ShtUp

Quote Originally Posted by The Lady View Post
    Has any of the PVP updates ever turned out to be a good thing? Typically they end up breaking something else then we have a dozen more threads screaming for them to fix what they broke. It is a never ending cycle.
    That's because most PvP updates so far try to cure the symptoms, not the disease.