+ Reply to Thread

Pumpkin rl mastery?

Does anyone know for certain if you can get t6 mag mastery on the great pumpkin launcher? Ive had t5 mastery but put in 3000 af so far with no luck on t6 mastery

I have not t6'd any of my pumpkin launchers.
    When I do think of taking a gun to supreme, I get the t5 mastery to what I want, then attempt my upgrade.
    I seldom waste forge on t6 mastery. My weapons may not be at max potential dmg or mag capacacity, but imo is much more economical in forge allocation. Why waste thousands of forge on an extra fractions of a hundreth percent in damage, or a couple of extra rockets.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Quote Originally Posted by Booger View Post
    Does anyone know for certain if you can get t6 mag mastery on the great pumpkin launcher? Ive had t5 mastery but put in 3000 af so far with no luck on t6 mastery
    You can. I wasted 1500 af just trying to get the t5 mag mastery but people that have gotten the gpl have gotten t6 mag masteries. Good luck