+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Py Numbra 11/01/17

Py Numbra 11/01/17

Current Py Numbra Jackpots

NOTE: The 3 Ex Inanis synergies will change on Monday 6th November

Acid Bath - GA
    http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=540/acid-bath

Little Sister - AA
    http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=535/little-sister

Screenshot from kromc5:

Original Post:

According what Big G (also a forum member ) said in Zone here... there are NO jackpots in Py'Numbra this week.
    Only the Bound caches are in Py'Numbra. As the NVF and Saturnalia jackpots have all appeared in Py'Numbra ...it is understandable, I guess.
    There was plenty of discussion in game and on the forum as to what might appear. I was hoping for some backpack synergy stuff or shields or something like that

I have not confirmed this myself... ideally I would like a screenshot for completeness.

Full list.

If true...thats kind of disappointing. I figured they would at least put something in py.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

poor PY Numbra, or poor ...

Well that's disappointing, as I have told myself to stop trying the pf cache and bit boxes. The penalty for failure is large L with defiance right under it tattooed on my face. After researching others and finding people who where honest about how much they spent on bit boxes and got nothing was very shocking.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Thank you for the post on here, Just got here to see if anyone had put something up regarding this. I too was thinking maybe a backpack synergy something or other would have been up this week, but not to be apparently. I doubt it will change before the normal changeover next week but if anyone finds different before then please post to forum.

Still have no official word on when the syns are set to be changing?? Looking at the JP situation it might be soon?

Would be nice to get an official word on this ^^

I supposed there would be some JP-like PI synergy weapons to promote the synergy but empty. probably in the future JPs need to be distributed more even (like 2 per week and not 3-4) or the last week has all JPs that a a bit cheaper but bound to character.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Sorry for the delay, Py'Numbras stock was a bit low and took longer for it to refresh today. Find the shady vendor again!

As for a synergy refresh, that will be coming on 11/6, so be prepared!

I was drafting a reply, thanking Hanimichal for the screenshot etc... then I noticed Destro had posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Sorry for the delay, Py'Numbras stock was a bit low and took longer for it to refresh today. Find the shady vendor again!
    Aha...thanks for the explanation, Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    As for a synergy refresh, that will be coming on 11/6, so be prepared!
    Thanks for the information and advance notice! Duly noted!

Will have to see how that may or may not affect Py'Numbra then ... since 11/6 is a Monday and not a Wednesday. If he has current synergy jackpots, maybe they will only be available until then? Will Py'Numbra's schedule change?

I always suport and trust Trion, always try to see the positive things on updates (and explain the things that imho I desagree when it's the case of course), but today I was going to make a post of disapointment about no jp on py this week, but thx for the info Destromathe. Keeping my faith up
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

Thank you for the response Destro!

Did anyone find out what's in stick now?