Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    We are around, I assure you. If you don’t see us here on the forums, it is usually because we are working on the game .

Be patient, good things are on the horizon.
    Yep, there are some really sweet things going on in the background. Sorry we can't share the details of what those are yet, but there is work going on and we think you're going to love it!

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You've been saying that since you took event drops out and left events so barren that they have become obsolete for many of us. So could you tell us what exactly are we waiting for. You've told us nothing since June!
    Our dates shift from time to time based on executive involvement. Stuff is going, but we're not allowed to say when yet. It's also a ****e ton of work these guys are doing.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    Unfortunately, the horizon looks extremely far away from our viewpoint when the defiance forum is neglected...

I took a gander at the other Trion forums and noticed a lot of Dev activity. All the other games must not have anything "on the horizon"...

Read into it what you will...
    You absolutely make a fair point. It's been difficult to be on point for multiple titles, so I'm personally sorry for this. I manage both Defiance and RIFT and we've had more immediate need for RIFT. Luckily we just wrapped up some big stuff there so I'm hoping to spend more time here.

It's not that we don't have things for Defiance "on the horizon" but that in the other games they were able to be more immediately realized. Let's see what we can do to fix this, though!

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    That's cool...I know you guys are busy, but it would be nice if maybe 30 minutes to 1 hour could be allocated to "forum related stuff" per week...or something like that. Maybe between all the staff?
    Or maybe this is part of a CM's remit? Maybe some weekly/fortnightly status update thing?
    Just spitballing
    You know what, that's a great idea and absolutely fair! I'll work with Destromathe from Defiance and Archonix from RIFT to work out better how to split my time between BOTH games so both communities get some Trion lovins'.

Thanks for the responses Yaviey, appreciate them very much. We all understand that you have to run both forums. As you can see, there are many players that are very passionate about Defiance, and every little tidbit from someone on you end, be it a CM or a Dev, gives us hope, and a a little life line that lets us know y'all are still there.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Defiance 2 sounds good to me. That's what you're working on, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    Unfortunately, the horizon looks extremely far away from our viewpoint when the defiance forum is neglected...

I took a gander at the other Trion forums and noticed a lot of Dev activity. All the other games must not have anything "on the horizon"...

Read into it what you will...
    i have also taken a peek at the other forums . our forums is by far the most neglected of them all. just look at our bugs and issues section . zero responses from anyone.

Thanks for all the individual responses, Yaviey

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    You know what, that's a great idea and absolutely fair! I'll work with Destromathe from Defiance and Archonix from RIFT to work out better how to split my time between BOTH games so both communities get some Trion lovins'.
    Fantastic, we would all appreciate that!

Watching the Frontier slowly fade from Oryx's living room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hi Yaviey,

Can there be a response about the bugged DLC trophies? Trust me, I've asked each and every person that oversees Defiance before you came over (welcome, by the way), and neither seem eager to reply on the matter. As Community Manager for Defiance, is there anything 'over the horizon' that's going to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Hi Yaviey,

Can there be a response about the bugged DLC trophies? Trust me, I've asked each and every person that oversees Defiance before you came over (welcome, by the way), and neither seem eager to reply on the matter. As Community Manager for Defiance, is there anything 'over the horizon' that's going to fix this?
    This has been answered well over a dozen times. It's still "no" . Sorry mate