+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

All BlackFriday Weapons are useless just a wast of money

Trion please fix the weapons you call Super Weapon cause your Minigun is a joke i wont even batter to talk about the Sol and Apoc those guns are a scam people just wast there hard earned money i my self spend around $500 bucks for a Super Weapon and Planck and Caustic Venom or the real Super Weapon here or any Blast Bloter or Mass Blaster this is so shamefull

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberfly9 View Post
    Trion please fix the weapons you call Super Weapon cause your Minigun is a joke i wont even batter to talk about the Sol and Apoc those guns are a scam people just wast there hard earned money i my self spend around $500 bucks for a Super Weapon and Planck and Caustic Venom or the real Super Weapon here or any Blast Bloter or Mass Blaster this is so shamefull
    The Omnipotence definitely deserves Mass Blaster levels of damage considering it slows you down immensely while using it.
    Although you could argue that they're not top tier on purpose to avoid making the best weapons only available through walling.(something the original creative lead said they were trying to avoid)
    But then again, Cyber Rigs.
    Jump really high!

If you ever believe the Blast Rifle/Tempest is a fair weapon:

I completely agree with this, as someone that has the Omnipotence and Celestial wraith, they need to be Tweaked, the Omnipotence dmg is pretty weak compared to alot of other guns, which is a bummer, and for the CW, the dmg on it is ok, when it's not hitting Invisible walls before it can even make it to the target. Considering how Rare and expensive these guns are, they should be the guns considered "OP" but unfortunately they are more of a collectors item, mainly referring to the Omnipotence and the low dmg.
    IGN:1ReFleX
    GT:xRapidReFleX
    Clan:Why So Serious
    Server:Xbox 360 NA

Quantum garrison best shield you can get. But the weapons are just primarily to show off the cool effects. Celestial wrath has its use in expo against dekuso
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    Quantum garrison best shield you can get. But the weapons are just primarily to show off the cool effects. Celestial wrath has its use in expo against dekuso
    the thing is you cant get the people who have them to even join or help in a expo with there op'ed powerful weapons , they only wanna get easy kills in pvp with it ....smh

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberfly9 View Post
    this the same guy in game that said to me when i said i like sol destoyer and i quote " You'll never get a sol destoyer" . But because the chance is here and he wont be "special " anymore now there useless.....smh

People buy your weapons and support the game if you wont ignore comments like this .

The only 2 shields you need in Defiance.

1. Quantum Garrison
    2. Mobile Fortress

I actually thought about trying to pull a CW if it returned to the BF bargain boxes or trading a mobile for one but after reading some of these comments I've lost complete interest.

You guys hit the nail on its head!!. In order to get the minigun to kill someone in pvp without a mass blaster, I had to equip garrison + a Dev rig with carnage and all standard T6 dmg chips, with over charge and still it’s no where near where it should be.

The real reason players are buying these super weapons is because they think it’s “OP”

Quote Originally Posted by NobleLionz View Post
    You guys hit the nail on its head!!. In order to get the minigun to kill someone in pvp without a mass blaster, I had to equip garrison + a Dev rig with carnage and all standard T6 dmg chips, with over charge and still it’s no where near where it should be.

The real reason players are buying these super weapons is because they think it’s “OP”
    I have a few questions about the minigun.

1. How big is the mag?
    2. How long is the reload?

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I have a few questions about the minigun.

1. How big is the mag?
    2. How long is the reload?

͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏
    PS3/PC NA