+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post

͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏
    Thanks for that. Exactly the reason why the minigun is what it is.

Thanks for the info jerrmy12. The dmg on my Omnipotence is 2100x3 with all the best powers up in the game. Sad. I want to post pictures but I can’t seem to access the function that would let me do that.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleLionz View Post
    Thanks for the info jerrmy12. The dmg on my Omnipotence is 2100x3 with all the best powers up in the game. Sad. I want to post pictures but I can’t seem to access the function that would let me do that.
    How can you not get kills with it in pvp when it's basically a infinite mag blast rifle? I get that you move slower but the stats are comparable to a nice br.

SuperJackpots needs an overall buff, for now only pvp whiners argue againsnt buff the superjckpots (and nerfeing Sol wasn't a bad idea, but it is the how much nerfed that is), same pvp whiners who are using mass blasters/ cv / BR because it is a "leggit" weapon. Logic would be that they got a 66% dmg nerf too because their imprecision makes them easier to hit and gives a huge advantage over other even better guns : carbine, fast repeater, even standard AR.

If SuperJckpots can't be buffed because it would mean too much dmg (for now superjckpot dmg are equal to a non-jackpot version of a supreme basic gun) then multishot guns which got a higher dps than 1-firing bullets should be nerfed to that level as well.

Minigun does need a dmg buff for sure, tried it in FY and got a couple kills but still needs it. But CW the only things it needs is a little less charge time(NOT ALOT WHERE IT'S LITERALLY A ONE SECOND CHARGE knowing Trion they'll push it...),It's damage also needs a little bit of a buff and last but not least the hit dictation/the collusion dmg or whatever its called is the most important buff it needs cause good god the collusion to enemies is awful. And also I would recommend adding a 4th plate to Garrison and Canopy but that's just a recommendation.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Minigun does need a dmg buff for sure, tried it in FY and got a couple kills but still needs it. But CW the only things it needs is a little less charge time(NOT ALOT WHERE IT'S LITERALLY A ONE SECOND CHARGE knowing Trion they'll push it...),It's damage also needs a little bit of a buff and last but not least the hit dictation/the collusion dmg or whatever its called is the most important buff it needs cause good god the collusion to enemies is awful. And also I would recommend adding a 4th plate to Garrison and Canopy but that's just a recommendation.
    What is hit dictation and collusion dmg? Sounds fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    What is hit dictation and collusion dmg? Sounds fishy.
    To be honest I don't know how to name cause I can't think of it which I am sorry for but Its when the bullets(or missiles since we're talking about CW) hit an enemy. For example when I had CW sometimes the bullets would hit a enemy but literally do no damage or even some cases the missiles would go through the enemy.
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

To be honest I don't know how to name cause I can't think of it which I am sorry for but Its when the bullets(or missiles since we're talking about CW) hit an enemy. For example when I had CW sometimes the bullets would hit a enemy but literally do no damage or even some cases the missiles would go through the enemy.
    Welcome to the apocalypse club.

are you looking for hitboxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Moring View Post
    are you looking for hitboxes?
    Yea let's go with that, I couldn't think of what to call it to save my life lolol.