+ Reply to Thread

Please add auto wolfhound (Einstein) to ex inanis lootpool

Could we get the full auto wolfhound instead of normal wolfhound added to exinanis lootpool please

Tried using a normal wolfhound the other day and my finger was about dropping off after 5 mins
    Also better accuracy from the hip would be nice, pistols should be more accurate from the hip than any other weapon to be honest. Accept for mass blasters
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

This is a reasonable request. I also would like to see this added to Ex Inanis loot pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    Could we get the full auto wolfhound instead of normal wolfhound added to exinanis lootpool please

Tried using a normal wolfhound the other day and my finger was about dropping off after 5 mins
    Also better accuracy from the hip would be nice, pistols should be more accurate from the hip than any other weapon to be honest. Accept for mass blasters
    HP-A Wolfhounds are what they are called. A=automatic I imagine.

EDIT: standard Wolfhounds are HP-6. Another fun fact is the Wildcat (wolfhound from gunslinger) is an HP-7 Wildcat. They should make a VBI EEC HP-A Wildcat :-). Or better yet an HP-A Wildcat Plasma Blaster and call it the Logain ;-)