+ Reply to Thread

An unknown player joined the clan.

Hello, today a new player joined my clan without being invited. He has no name, no account name and afk for 17479 days.
    You can see on this picture:

Do you know what happened ?
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Crao View Post
    Hello, today a new player joined my clan without being invited. He has no name, no account name and afk for 17479 days.
    You can see on this picture:

Do you know what happened ?
    That is almost certainly a bug or glitch IMHO. It's very much like some old data held in a buffer somewhere. 17,479 days would be over 47 years, so that is clearly incorrect.

For example: I have seen offline members suddenly appear grouped with me, presumably because the game didn't completely discard the data from when they were grouped with me, earlier in the day.

Possible reasons:
    1. A random glitch / bug, where erroneous data has been added to the clan's list.
      OR
    2. A real current or old member had their information scrambled (hopefully just temporarily).
    I would be interested to see if that mysterious player is still in the clan's list after the daily server restart.

Also, we haven't recently heard from the Dev Team about the issues related to the clans' lists, so I don't know if all those problems have been fully resolved.

Indeed it was a glitch, the player is not in the list anymore. Thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Crao View Post
    Indeed it was a glitch, the player is not in the list anymore. Thanks for the answer.
    Ah, I'm glad the issue has been resolved, you're welcome.

There are sometimes strange glitches/bugs in the clan list, which (thankfully) normally go away on their own: