+ Reply to Thread

Why Expeditions not fixed yet?

2 times in this week I had this:

Why they ''Scrapped'' the awesome island of soldiers and weapons but not fixed this yet?

There's probably a skitterling that clipped through one of the barriers, happens a lot.

yes it happens alot, or the the rock face left of the boat when lookin at boat

Yes there is skitter or crystal glitched inside the walls... OR there are bugs behind the other gate (the gate where you start the other boss start spot).. There is nothing wrong with bug expos. Only War Below and Stolen Purpose sometimes glitch and the end chest dont spawn.. But bug expo works no problem. You either have bugs or crystals left somewhere there.
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

Over thousand of expeditions we know about hiding bugs and crystal, but here there is no crystal left also searched for any bug and shooting walks around for a time but the hiding bug he is really deep inside the walls and no way to know the place where

The decoy should revealed where is or the jumping-sniper too, but as they fixed the jumping sniper they not did anything for this

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    Over thousand of expeditions we know about hiding bugs and crystal, but here there is no crystal left also searched for any bug and shooting walks around for a time but the hiding bug he is really deep inside the walls and no way to know the place where

The decoy should revealed where is or the jumping-sniper too, but as they fixed the jumping sniper they not did anything for this
    There's a chance they can even drop to the bottom of the map. I've seen their red arrows literally down there - skitterlings.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

When I run expo solo, this NEVER happens. Killing the boss too quick, glitches the system. Milking the boss=more points=better drops.

That's when i bust out the brood lobber.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Assasin View Post
    When I run expo solo, this NEVER happens. Killing the boss too quick, glitches the system. Milking the boss=more points=better drops.
    Totally not true. The War below glitches sometimes when you face Jackson 1.0.30 at the boat. It seems 3 mutants try to run past the force field where you start when the gate is closed towards the boat. They run and hide in the cave behind the other start point. Sometimes if you not kill them fast enough, it seems they just disappear from the cave and the map glitches. This happens only also when I'm solo at high tiers and have to hide sometimes in the start because the grenades they send across the whole map are to strong. Have seen that happen a couple of times, and often I manage to kill them when I see that happens and the map does not glitch.