+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anything to look forward too?

It's been awfully quiet the last few months. Destro stated something is around the corner; is there any information on this that can be teased? Having something to look forward too can go a long way.

Also ready for Py to have something from the current syns.

Black Friday super weapon
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

I agree. The silence is deafening, and defeating for a lot of us. I know they keep saying they are not on the forums because they are working on some super secret super cool update thingamabob, but a little teaser would be nice. I am secretly hoping they are working on a next gen console release, and I know I am not the only one thinking that. Their story has changed on that topic, from a definite no to a "it's not out of the question" type response. Something would be nice though, anything than the vague "we're working on stuff" answer that has been the norm the last few months. You would think that with the Ex Inanis update, they would have more free time to work on things, because they are not churning out monthly events anymore.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Hi Altras. Supposedly a new permanent major arkfall, changes to cyber chips, ego grid perks changes, ex inanis expansion, inventory management, new huge content, possibly new expeditions and changes. There's lots to look forward to

It would definatly be more helpful keeping people around if there was some sort of marketing or promotion rather than wait and see. This type of marketing has lost lots of players in the past only to have them find games that do promote and market and then they never return. Even candy crush does better job marketing their game than the defiance team. Lol.

i feel like we're slowly cruising, not in a straight line but rather circling, to this land of promise. in auto-pilot. on a really laggy-boringly-repetitive-bumpy road. did i mention laggy?

The players didn't really leave. They are on hiatus. They all came back during the EXL event. Roaches never leave and the rarely ever die.

They're working on something big...

I have unfond memories of "great dlc's" being released.

Suffice it to say, I'm prepared for, yet another, big disappointment.
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

Lol made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    It would definatly be more helpful keeping people around if there was some sort of marketing or promotion rather than wait and see. This type of marketing has lost lots of players in the past only to have them find games that do promote and market and then they never return. Even candy crush does better job marketing their game than the defiance team. Lol.
    OK, This sure did make me laugh as I have not been on much in Defiance, but I had opened up Candy Crush to play and then opened this forum to see any new info.

I have to say, that I did not think Defiance would be at the back of my mind for so much and get to a point where I was not bothered to log in and play, as yes, I had become addicted to Defiance.

I have not found another game to replace it yet, and so am filling my once Defiance hours now with crochet and tv.... (wow, I never used to watch tv lol),

I do miss my clanmates, but what was an addiction, kind of changed when Defiance changed, and for me, they left me with not a lot to play for.

Sad but I do hope that all the regular players are having fun still.

Who knows, I may even jump on and play this week.

But now, I need to get back to Candy Crush Soda and think about breakfast.

A check in after ~6 months away...... Last I heard was they had something on the horizon! Helloooo Dev'sss!