+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Not sure what led me here today but last time I was playing I was searching for Arkfall codes. I think the main reason I left was that I ran over every inch of that map. Has there been any expansions to the original map?

Quote Originally Posted by Crack View Post
    Heres my question on the topic. We did get a few details from an article from the gaming show...why is information available to columnists yet a huge hush hush secret to your supporting playerbase? Make no sense. lol

Players are dropping like flies and giving everything away.
    Can you post a link to the information given on the future of defiance from the gaming convention! That way we all see what the devs had to say, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FOX View Post
    Can you post a link to the information given on the future of defiance from the gaming convention! That way we all see what the devs had to say, thanks!
    Here's a link to the thread the information was mentioned in, http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ce-Devs-at-PAX
    ...and here's a link to the article in that thread about Defiances future, http://massivelyop.com/2017/09/08/pa...a-second-look/
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    It's been awfully quiet the last few months. Destro stated something is around the corner; is there any information on this that can be teased? Having something to look forward too can go a long way.

Also ready for Py to have something from the current syns.
    We apologize for the silence but there is nothing that we can officially share yet. Once we are able to, the community will be one of the first to know. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    We apologize for the silence but there is nothing that we can officially share yet. Once we are able to, the community will be one of the first to know. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
    any fixes coming for the servers? anything new is pointless when the servers keep kicking us every 10 minutes. and it been really bad for the last 6 months

Appreciate your responses Destro & Yaviey.