+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    They're working on something big...

I have unfond memories of "great dlc's" being released.

Suffice it to say, I'm prepared for, yet another, big disappointment.
    I fear the ship is still listing following those dlc releases.

Edit. Besides that I believe there are 2 or 3 community managers around that can drip feed us some information.
    It doesn't have to fall completely on Destromathe's shoulders.

Hey All,

I fully understand that the "Coming Soon" title of any update or future content is frustrating. I also understand that everyone here is a passionate supporter of Defiance, and only wants to see great and fun things on the horizon.

Any announcements of what we are working on is still months away, so I do not want to keep dragging you all along with the promise of something "soon", but that does not mean we are not working. Anything on the scale of what we are planning for Defiance takes time before we have anything concrete to show for it.

What I can tell you all, is that the team is working hard to deliver something fun and engaging. This is not your usual patch or update, and in the meantime, it means less immediate content in favor of something big in the future. I am adding new members to the team every month, and we are all very excited to show you what we have been working on.

I only ask for your patience. This game means a lot to me, my team, and Trion. If it didn't, then we would not be dedicating the resources that we are to improve it. Everything we do is for you, the player. Hang tight, and I assure you that you will hear updates in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

I fully understand that the "Coming Soon" title of any update or future content is frustrating. I also understand that everyone here is a passionate supporter of Defiance, and only wants to see great and fun things on the horizon.

Any announcements of what we are working on is still months away, so I do not want to keep dragging you all along with the promise of something "soon", but that does not mean we are not working. Anything on the scale of what we are planning for Defiance takes time before we have anything concrete to show for it.

What I can tell you all, is that the team is working hard to deliver something fun and engaging. This is not your usual patch or update, and in the meantime, it means less immediate content in favor of something big in the future. I am adding new members to the team every month, and we are all very excited to show you what we have been working on.

I only ask for your patience. This game means a lot to me, my team, and Trion. If it didn't, then we would not be dedicating the resources that we are to improve it. Everything we do is for you, the player. Hang tight, and I assure you that you will hear updates in the coming months.
    That's great. Just means I wont be tempted to blow the dust off my ps3 for months.

So anything new will be out just in time for the 5th anniversary.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

Thanks for checking in with us Destro, means a lot. And thanks for the hard work! Definitely excited for the future

I'm patient. But I'm not so patient about waiting for a nerf to all MB's. They really need to be toned down.

I kill mass blaster usser with dc3 and b6 there not overpower or anything else

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    I kill mass blaster usser with dc3 and b6 there not overpower or anything else
    The Constitutional amendment agrees with your spaghettism

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I'm patient. But I'm not so patient about waiting for a nerf to all MB's. They really need to be toned down.
    I'll say it again MBs don't need a nerf..either get good or try a different tactic but in your case since i know your a pvp inf beast, try to keep your range from them or get close with them. The only thing that needs fixing on MBs or any weapon is PI syn. Alot of people and I mean alot of people have PI syn mass blasters or PI syn weapons, The 4th part of the syn is unbelievably godly cause well it stacks with 2 PI syn weapons equipped or with just 1 PI syn weapons equipped and this is why MBs now are deadly cause all you need is a PI syn weapons then switch weapons to your mass blaster with any syn and melt people or if you have two PI syn weapons equipped as in a PI mass blaster and PI BR, You roll while having a your br out the switch to your MB and roll and you melt people....(Sorry if this confusing)
    Friend or Foe but Wanted by many even if im both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    I'll say it again MBs don't need a nerf..either get good or try a different tactic but in your case since i know your a pvp inf beast, try to keep your range from them or get close with them. The only thing that needs fixing on MBs or any weapon is PI syn. Alot of people and I mean alot of people have PI syn mass blasters or PI syn weapons, The 4th part of the syn is unbelievably godly cause well it stacks with 2 PI syn weapons equipped or with just 1 PI syn weapons equipped and this is why MBs now are deadly cause all you need is a PI syn weapons then switch weapons to your mass blaster with any syn and melt people or if you have two PI syn weapons equipped as in a PI mass blaster and PI BR, You roll while having a your br out the switch to your MB and roll and you melt people....(Sorry if this confusing)
    I agree but it stacks even if you use one gun just switch back and roll repeat the step