+ Reply to Thread

Anybody else having connection issues?

I have 1 gig internet n router hard wired. Yet all week, uncontrolled movement, enemies that won't die, spikes don't deploy, cant change guns, repeating same tier expo multiple times. PSN states all is good, but thousands of players are having issues. I went out and even purchased a new router today, still no change.
    Some believe PSN was hacked again. Suck can't enjoy the game.
    Last night went looking for py, zombies chased me for half a mile....LOL had to log out.
    Game seems pretty dead all week. Had problems before the PSN update.

Yes disconnects happening constantly to everyone on 360 na also. I gave up for the night. I saw some zone chatter about dos attacks but not really sure what is happening.

yes, by the looks of this forum post it seems there was a Ddos attack http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...)-Nov.-14-2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictablecdn View Post
    yes, by the looks of this forum post it seems there was a Ddos attack http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...)-Nov.-14-2017.
    Thank you very much for link!

The best part is when you go to open cocoon in high tier and press E and nothing happen in next you have a message ''Disconnected'' AAAAAHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Assasin View Post
    Some believe PSN was hacked again.
    All of the hours that I spent playing Battlefront 2 on PSN last night respectfully disagrees.
    1982 Counselor of the Year

Ahhhh yes people with too much time on their hands
    making us all suffer.