+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mass Blaster need review!

I did a research and much players share the same idea, Mass blasters need a review!

Suggestions in the order of most heard: reduce the nano chance, high increase recoil or reduce damage (after increase of 44%) zzz

I thinks de others types of weapons are very good balanced.

Post to hear opinions to send to Trion. No rage posts here -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Praiser View Post
    I did a research and much players share the same idea, Mass blasters need a review!

Suggestions in the order of most heard: reduce the nano chance, high increase recoil or reduce damage (after increase of 44%) zzz

I thinks de others types of weapons are very good balanced.

Post to hear opinions to send to Trion. No rage posts here -_-

Defiance Cowboys the "game shooter" where the pistol is better than the brs ....

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Defiance Cowboys the "game shooter" where the pistol is better than the brs ....
    Lmao ikr and it’s just the beginning because I know for sure the new super JPs which ALOT OF PLAYERS will drop atlease $50 for a chance to get them will be nerf as well.

The problem with mass blasters is the critical hit is broken like sluggers used to be you can toe hit somebody and it registers as a head shot.

lol dude had like 50% health left im full shields wth ablative stims goin.. shooting him in head with aza which has life steal and dude just drops me like nothin with this little pistol lol

also they should change that dumb aim thing that happens with boomers thats lame asff
    ign: final rest and tat00sh
    psn: kryhavoc123

Quote Originally Posted by final rest View Post
    lol dude had like 50% health left im full shields wth ablative stims goin.. shooting him in head with aza which has life steal and dude just drops me like nothin with this little pistol lol

also they should change that dumb aim thing that happens with boomers thats lame asff

Much time wasted in the preparation for the br with their mods, searching mastery, proving strategies and rolls, combining synergies, improving the performance of our rigs and one day the pvp is land of noobs gunmen .... this is the end.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Much time wasted in the preparation for the br with their mods, searching mastery, proving strategies and rolls, combining synergies, improving the performance of our rigs and one day the pvp is land of noobs gunmen .... this is the end.
    there will always be an op gun no matter what/when they nerf
    ign: final rest and tat00sh
    psn: kryhavoc123

I kill many mass blasters with out a problem. It ain't like they have taken over pvp. I kill them all with ease just using a dc3 or btea 6 most of the time ten out of nine times I kill them enless it's a 5 or 8 vs 1 is the main time I die.

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Yeah let's brag about another op ridonkulous illogical weapon in the game that you use to kill MB users all while using ridonkulous speed perks that can not logically allow the user to have accuracy but I've seen people running these nano fraggers barely aim at someone and one shot kill them. Funny you don't have to sacrifice speed for power. Plus not everyone has a dc3. Or wants one for that matter because you aren't going to use that weapon anywhere else and to me that is the epitome of most ok weapons. Useless outside of PvP. Yea... MB is versatile but it's a bullet eater all day long. They need a nerd period. If you can kill someone Werth on close to forty meters away bypassing plates and ablative armor and shield then other players are being cheated. Let alone the bio fix is broken. Used to be you could only get bioed every fifteen seconds. Not now. It's constant.

Mass blasters are way too strong in pvp. We all know this. We all told them this when the damage increase was brought up. Yet they did nothing. Leave them be for pve, who cares what does what there. I get they are trying to provide more variety in gun usage, but that is not the case. Mass blasters are the dominant gun in pvp now.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart