+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleLionz View Post
    Lmao ikr and it’s just the beginning because I know for sure the new super JPs which ALOT OF PLAYERS will drop atlease $50 for a chance to get them will be nerf as well.
    What are they even going to be? Black friday is in a few days and there has been no mention from the dev team. Not even any mention about nfh.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Yeah let's brag about another op ridonkulous illogical weapon in the game that you use to kill MB users all while using ridonkulous speed perks that can not logically allow the user to have accuracy but I've seen people running these nano fraggers barely aim at someone and one shot kill them. Funny you don't have to sacrifice speed for power. Plus not everyone has a dc3. Or wants one for that matter because you aren't going to use that weapon anywhere else and to me that is the epitome of most ok weapons. Useless outside of PvP. Yea... MB is versatile but it's a bullet eater all day long. They need a nerd period. If you can kill someone Werth on close to forty meters away bypassing plates and ablative armor and shield then other players are being cheated. Let alone the bio fix is broken. Used to be you could only get bioed every fifteen seconds. Not now. It's constant.
    Nano frager needs acrit shot to 1 shot some one and lately I've been running around. With only dc3 not using my speed load out becuz it's to laggy to do that I also use b6 or a brs and I still kill mass blaster

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Mass blasters are way too strong in pvp. We all know this. We all told them this when the damage increase was brought up. Yet they did nothing. Leave them be for pve, who cares what does what there. I get they are trying to provide more variety in gun usage, but that is not the case. Mass blasters are the dominant gun in pvp now.
    They're not strong..... PI syn is making mass blasters strong.....
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Acdentily post the same thing on my bad

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Mass blasters are the new blast rifles. Try to adapt to it.
    Or nerf both (mb and br), and we will have something new (and everybody in the foruns will go cazy again).
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    What are they even going to be? Black friday is in a few days and there has been no mention from the dev team. Not even any mention about nfh.
    If there is no event, reduce lag, Black Friday bargain boxes and no super jackpots this coming Black Friday. I am quitting like 90% of my friends list and jumping to a better game. Who in their right mind will wait months for new contents, who?. It’s only been about one week and the players are literally begging for something to do in game. Meanwhile let’s have some patience for only a few months. The last patch nerf multiple weapon style and OP one weapon style. How is this logical?. Btw, I am Fed up with these bugs and it’s annoying to see a bug everytime you do something about NEW CONTENT available and have to try to exit it when the lagg is above super sayain blue. I am knocking defiance for these few things because it’s not even funny anymore and if I am wrong please kindly correct me mates.

It seems like most of the time the Devs are not looking at the game through the eyes of the players and if they were most of these threads would not have been created.

The lagg was before this ddos attack..
    Please try to eliminate the NEW CONTENT bug.
    Players are in a dismay because of notting to do.
    Friends list are at 80% low and can’t que Multiplayer most of the time.
    Etc etc etc etc.

Please mates. If I am wrong please correct me here and please forgive me for the rude words I used. Thank you.

Developer testing is an important step towards accountability. It gives developers a way to demonstrate the quality of the software they produce. you will never find that happen in Defiance
    PC/NA

IGN: Cyberfly9 Cyberfly8 Cyberfly7 Cyberfly6

In war the heroes always outnumber the soldiers ten to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkcore View Post
    Or nerf both (mb and br), and we will have something new (and everybody in the foruns will go cazy again).
    This would be the best course of action, assuming PvE wouldn't be affected.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Yes yes yes also nerf all other weapon and give us stones and sticks to play in pvp
    When I started playing Defiance in December 2016 also several months later i was able to play pvp any time because there was always players
    But after all these nerfing pvp is dead
    And you want it more dead, so happy play for you

I ask that everyone give their suggestions to make pvp more balanced, including whether or not MB