Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

it's Like they are trying to Kill the Game

I don't Know if Trion is monitoring there servers but here on PC/NA server the Player Base is declining very fast
    i know alot of people quit after you remove the Exchange it leave a lag in the game ever since
    but this new ddos lag is sick my Friend list is dead Clans is the same me my self don't login to defiance 3'days now its like you of to fight to stay in the game the server well just keep kicking you out i may just give up

I agree , this is a weird lag etc ... talking with many players , we all agree on one thing , just fix the games bugs , get better servers ... no need for new content till the game we have is functioning properly
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Lag and Disconnects

Just lost my expedition rounds because of lag and disconnect. Looks like time to find something else to do.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Devs your silence is killing the game.

As the title states my full friends list is constantly at 0 now and the entire game is a ghost town. Why don't you "Dev's" say something anything on what's happening.

yeah i just login to the game about 10min ago and its the same thing its unplayable we may just move on and find another game
    this is like 5 year and on change on improvements just geting worst. just look anytime now they can tell use that the Server is going down just watch and see

Posted 4 days ago :

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

I fully understand that the "Coming Soon" title of any update or future content is frustrating. I also understand that everyone here is a passionate supporter of Defiance, and only wants to see great and fun things on the horizon.

Any announcements of what we are working on is still months away, so I do not want to keep dragging you all along with the promise of something "soon", but that does not mean we are not working. Anything on the scale of what we are planning for Defiance takes time before we have anything concrete to show for it.

What I can tell you all, is that the team is working hard to deliver something fun and engaging. This is not your usual patch or update, and in the meantime, it means less immediate content in favor of something big in the future. I am adding new members to the team every month, and we are all very excited to show you what we have been working on.

I only ask for your patience. This game means a lot to me, my team, and Trion. If it didn't, then we would not be dedicating the resources that we are to improve it. Everything we do is for you, the player. Hang tight, and I assure you that you will hear updates in the coming months.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2055950
    IGN : Rage Kage - PC EU - EGO 6000
    Clan - French Army

Disconnects and Lag Have killed the game

Can't even run one warmaster without getting disconnected.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Yes, fix the lag and disconnects. And bring back event drops.

These most recent lag & disconnects are due to DDoS attacks, not because of the servers or the devs "not caring anymore"

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2057121

the disconnects have been really bad for about 6 months . before the ddos attack