+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb New Frontier Harvest Returning 11/22

This Thanksgiving, get your turkeys ready for the New Frontier Harvest event!

Starting Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM UTC and going through the following Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 9:59 AM PST / 12:59 PM EST / 5:59 PM UTC, pig out during the New Frontier Harvest event!

“Reap the Harvest” Pursuit

The pursuit, “Reap the Harvest” awards an epic jackpot: Depravity (Sludge Rocket Launcher) and the “Glutton” title.

Celebrate Turkey Day the Defiance way – doing donuts in the post-apocalyptic wilderness while blasting your way through an endless supply of maniacal monstrosities! Be sure to keep an eye on the Defiance store for the biggest sales of the year, too!

Smells good... Like Bargain Boxes, I guess?

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

So I suppose it's safe to assume this will be the last year of the NFH event. For two years in a row it was 3 weeks long. Then last year only two weeks long. Now this year one week. If the pattern continues, next year, no weeks long. Better than nothing I suppose, but you have a player base screaming for things to do in the game, and you are taking them away, no making them better or adding more.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    So I suppose it's safe to assume this will be the last year of the NFH event. For two years in a row it was 3 weeks long. Then last year only two weeks long. Now this year one week. If the pattern continues, next year, no weeks long. Better than nothing I suppose, but you have a player base screaming for things to do in the game, and you are taking them away, no making them better or adding more.
    Yes exactly. You Devs state that you are "happy with how game is now" I think is only you judgifying yourself that you dont have to constantly be doing new stuff to game with fast rate. In reality game IS NOT at good state now. These normal things like contracts, arkfalls, incursions and expo IS NOT enough. There is nothing else to do than grind those for Perfected Gulanite or Chips or Arkforge. Its no wonder so many players are quitting this game. For players it feels now like Devs just left the game and left us to manage on our own on stuck game. Now Ex Inanis IS NOT even close enough for players to not get bored and more to new games. Literally ONLY thing every player does now, is jumps from major to major, inc to inc, or expo to expo and spend that PG hoping for Perfected Guns. Ex Inanis system is NOT enough Devs. Not even close to it. If you want to keep this game alive, you HAVE TO add more things to do in game. Your game is dying, and you need to accept this fact before you can do something about it. It is not too late yet. There are only loyal players left anymore.

Sorry for this rant, but Johnny is right, and so are all the other people crying and crying in game chats and forums. Those people are not just some ladies crying. They have a point, and that is the most important point at the moment for whole game.
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    You're reaching a bit here. The plan wasn't to do an event and players asked for it so we turned it on for a week. It's ambivalent to the status of the game itself. We are working on new stuff (as we've stated many times) but can't share those details yet.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post
    Yes exactly. You Devs state that you are "happy with how game is now" I think is only you judgifying yourself that you dont have to constantly be doing new stuff to game with fast rate. In reality game IS NOT at good state now. These normal things like contracts, arkfalls, incursions and expo IS NOT enough. There is nothing else to do than grind those for Perfected Gulanite or Chips or Arkforge. Its no wonder so many players are quitting this game. For players it feels now like Devs just left the game and left us to manage on our own on stuck game. Now Ex Inanis IS NOT even close enough for players to not get bored and more to new games. Literally ONLY thing every player does now, is jumps from major to major, inc to inc, or expo to expo and spend that PG hoping for Perfected Guns. Ex Inanis system is NOT enough Devs. Not even close to it. If you want to keep this game alive, you HAVE TO add more things to do in game. Your game is dying, and you need to accept this fact before you can do something about it. It is not too late yet. There are only loyal players left anymore.

Sorry for this rant, but Johnny is right, and so are all the other people crying and crying in game chats and forums. Those people are not just some ladies crying. They have a point, and that is the most important point at the moment for whole game.
    To clarify, we're not "happy with how the game is now" and are working on some new stuff (which we've also stated several times). This has taken a lot longer to come to fruition than any of us would have liked. So it's definitely fair to have frustration on that front. Just want to clarify the actual sentiment and intent of the devs on this side.

"Ladies crying" though - please no. That's kinda sexist. We do take EVERYONE'S opinions into account. In this particular case however, our hands are a bit tied until we're allowed to give more infos.

So is this the reason i have to repatch everything few of my friends got on almost instantly and for me the patch is saying 2hrs plus and yes its already been patched iv been playing for past 3 weeks

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraized View Post
    So is this the reason i have to repatch everything few of my friends got on almost instantly and for me the patch is saying 2hrs plus and yes its already been patched iv been playing for past 3 weeks
    That might actually have something to do with the DDoS attacks we've been having. Sorry it's been taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    That might actually have something to do with the DDoS attacks we've been having. Sorry it's been taking so long.
    Seems that those DDoS attacks have been happening for a bit over 4 years now.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by arms are heavy View Post
    Seems that those DDoS attacks have been happening for a bit over 4 years now.
    Some of that is absolutely to do with the older systems (PS3/XBox 360). We keep working on those but as you've seen, it's not an easy process.