+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    You're reaching a bit here. The plan wasn't to do an event and players asked for it so we turned it on for a week. It's ambivalent to the status of the game itself. We are working on new stuff (as we've stated many times) but can't share those details yet.
    How is that "reaching a bit"? You contradict yourself in your statement. You clearly say you had no plans of even running the event, yet you want us to believe it will be around next year. So it would have been nixed a year early if we had not said anything. If no one says anything next year, will it run? Do we need to start asking now for there to be an event at Christmas as there has been for years? Might now matter much, does not seem that many will be around to find out.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Well having an "event" sounds good, be better if I can see it...not a single arkfall on 360NA. Thought it was supposed to start 10am pst. almost 6 pm now
    If you see me in the mountains with a lion, I ain't lying,
    Don't help me
    You better help the mountain lion.

Quote Originally Posted by el joshie View Post
    Well having an "event" sounds good, be better if I can see it...not a single arkfall on 360NA. Thought it was supposed to start 10am pst. almost 6 pm now
    same. not a single NFH on PC/EU since daily reset.
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

Same here.

I've been on all day eagerly checking both Phases. No Turkey Arkfalls

Also, I posted earlier to the Py Numbra Thread. He's doesn't have his weapons for sale. Just crates.

NA PC Version 10:49 PM Pacific time.

-Xaxilis