+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Black friday savings

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb Black friday savings

Black Friday is here and boy, do we have some great deals for YOU! From Friday, November 24th until Friday, December 1, 2017, save big on the following…

LIMITED EDITION EX INANIS BLACK FRIDAY BOXES

For one week only, visit Iron Demon Ranch to find some desperate En Inanis Runners who are selling special caches for PG OR BITS! There are two types of caches, and they contain the following items:
    • A legendary mod from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy
    • A perfected weapon from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy

BRAND-NEW CERBERUS PACK

The all-new Cerberus Pack includes the following items:
    • Cerberus Assault Vehicle: Vehicle equipped with a rear-mounted turret and passenger rocket system
    • Echinda Weapon: Light Machine Gun (Radiation Nano) designed to mimic the Cerberus Turret
    • Typhon Weapon: Rocket Launcher (Incendiary Nano) designed to mimic the passenger rocket system
      • Both weapons have the Synergy: Hound of Hades [2] Kills reload 25% of your stowed weapon’s clip (Cooldown: 3s)

LIMITED-EDITION BLACK FRIDAY BARGAIN BOX

Get a chance at rare Defiance items at super low bit costs! Plus, each 100 pack of these limited-edition Black Friday Bargain Boxes contains a free jackpot.

TITAN BUNDLES & GOLD EDITION SALE

Both Titan Bundles and Gold Edition are on sale for up to 65% off!

Happy holidays, Ark Hunters!

Ohh wow! A Cerebus with a working turret and passage seat rocket launcher. That is very cool! Thank you once again for giving the players what they've asked for. Bravo!

Really glad to see this as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    A legendary mod from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy
    A perfected weapon from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy
    ...you should consider making that a permanent addition.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Ohh wow! A Cerebus with a working turret and passage seat rocket launcher. That is very cool! Thank you once again for giving the players what they've asked for. Bravo!

Really glad to see this as well......you should consider making that a permanent addition.
    Yay!! ^___^

Let's just hope that it won't such a disaster as the previous bundle items (NVF mass lobber, Apocalypse etc etc etc) and people that buy it get what they actually paid for.

are the orange mods only from the current synergies that are in the runners now?

Sooo uh hmmm uh the Super jps are the Cerberus weapons?.......or......we got to open boxes to see?.......
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

I really hope the IDR boxes will have any synergy in them and not just the current 3...

Because if they do, this is absolutely amazing and i will definitely be buying mods for my favorite weapons. Im pumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    I really hope the IDR boxes will have any synergy in them and not just the current 3...

Because if they do, this is absolutely amazing and i will definitely be buying mods for my favorite weapons. Im pumped!!
    Enjoy all the melee stocks, falloff barrels and tac/precision scopes.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

The Cerberus is notting new but I am still glad we have a chance to get 1 and ik it will be a lot fun. Thank you for that and Where are the super JPs?

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    are the orange mods only from the current synergies that are in the runners now?
    Runners will be selling mods from most, if not all, synergies that we have ever created. Not just the 3 currently available.