+ Reply to Thread

Issues getting into server....

Since the update i have not been able to log into the game, it starts and goes to character select screen just fine. After i click to load in my character all i get is a loading screen for 10-20 minutes until i tab out and force close the game with task manager. One time all it did was disconnect, really annoying and starting to regret wasting money on patron that i cannot even use now.

Finally got in after 2 days of it, not sure if the server restart fixed it or what did, but i finally got in today. Thank you if someone did fix something.

Nevermind, it is back to doing it again. Sit at a loading screen until i get sick of it and ctrl alt delete to force the game down.

Issues getting into server

Exactly the same issue...Trying to get in the game for couple days already but without any luck so far....Nice!!!

Yea i gave up and uninstalled the game 2 months ago, all i got was email replies telling me to change this and that or update things that could not be updated on my computer. Was nothing but a waste of time so i gave up on the game.