+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdercat View Post
    and the difference of our score is the same as the difference of each game ... if for you to have better internet makes me have a better score, I think that in my case is incorrect because the one who created this thread has fought against me in ps3 and was the only player that cost me to kill.
    MC..I've no idea how u've better internet connection than me or most of Eu players when u're one of the most laggy players in that server,and u know it well..but ok! As far as score goes i dont have any major problems dealing with u,even on my alt using crapy gear..i do have a problem with your lag and others high ping players too..! Sometimes i kill u others u kill me in a head to head match,thats the point.. But and this is a big BUT..i dont like to get killed after i killed u,or dodging bewind cover and get killed by phantom shoots etc ...and not gona even mention the perfect cloack or invisible char do to the high ping u've ,make some kinda of delay in the rendering. This is something that needs to be adressed by the devs,how they gona do it idk,a ping limite like it was mentioned here i'm not sure if would work,cos with that u and gd amount of players could even be able to play the game,but some kind of lag compensator to improve this issues with players with crappy conections would be welcome and even may help the pve part.
    And edit your post like konstantinov said.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    MC..I've no idea how u've better internet connection than me or most of Eu players when u're one of the most laggy players in that server,and u know it well..but ok! As far as score goes i dont have any major problems dealing with u,even on my alt using crapy gear..i do have a problem with your lag and others high ping players too..! Sometimes i kill u others u kill me in a head to head match,thats the point.. But and this is a big BUT..i dont like to get killed after i killed u,or dodging bewind cover and get killed by phantom shoots etc ...and not gona even mention the perfect cloack or invisible char do to the high ping u've ,make some kinda of delay in the rendering. This is something that needs to be adressed by the devs,how they gona do it idk,a ping limite like it was mentioned here i'm not sure if would work,cos with that u and gd amount of players could even be able to play the game,but some kind of lag compensator to improve this issues with players with crappy conections would be welcome and even may help the pve part.
    And edit your post like konstantinov said.
    You can kill/fix perma clockers. One of the ways is to kill them with a mass cannon or pandemic. The one way to fix yourself if your are perma cloack just use a geanade to kill yourselfand the glitch is fixed

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    You can kill/fix perma clockers. One of the ways is to kill them with a mass cannon or pandemic. The one way to fix yourself if your are perma cloack just use a geanade to kill yourselfand the glitch is fixed
    I know that m8. Not talking about glitched perma cloackers but "perfected cloackers" if u can say this. Basic if u're lagging and use cloack the game will not properly render this guys. U just cant see that cloack cape reflexion that u can normaly see when someone is using cloack. Thats why sometimes u ask yourself "how da hell i did not see that guy". Is quiet common when a match is lagging.

I can get to understand that this happens in pc because each one uses different components from mouse to video cards that can make a difference in a game but in ps3 we all play with the same components

Its non EUers, ive seen them use the lag to their advantage and they know it. Remove all non EUers and problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Nero ii View Post
    Its non EUers, ive seen them use the lag to their advantage and they know it. Remove all non EUers and problem solved
    lag works in two ways. one is at a advantage and the other a disadvantage

the one thing I like about defiance is if ur lagging youll dc or stand running on the other players screen. I usally dont see lagging ppl in pvp and when I do i usally see it as a advantage for myself
    Not easy. Just simple.