+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?

Spent the required "resources" to open a single RL box from Ex Runner, got the worst RL in game, a Breaker Cannon. I thought the junk gear types no one wants or uses was done away with? Completely ridiculous either way, and I'm sure I am not alone in that sentiment.

Is this the $20 rl box from IDR?. in eyes on the seller you are very lucky to have received such a Kool weapon.

i made the same mistake twice. pulled a precise Armada n Bonfire. waste of time n money

The rng on mod boxes not any better than the weapon vendor. Tried to t5 mod a mass extinction. Spent 100 bucks on mods. Got guided mods and dispersion muzzle. As rare as cn rocket mods are, I could not even give them away so they are sitting in my inv until i can bring myself to vendor them. Such a waste of money and resources.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Used my resources to buy hot streak rocket mods and got back to back splash muzzels. With the cost of these boxes these mods shouldn't drop at all. At the very least you should get 3 t4s with each t5 mod so you can at least use these weapons. I can see this driving lots of paying players away for good

the way I see it, It's really hard for me to justify spending 1800 bits for the chance of getting something like a gurilla buttstock

now if it was something like 180bits for a t5 mod i'd fill my boots, and all the weaps in my inventory would be t5 modded, I dunno, but which way do you think I would spend more?

as they are you have only a few (crazy/rich) people buying them, probably for just select weapons, I think trion would make a lot more if everyone was buying them for all there weapons
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

*Ahem* This is a joke...Bought a good couple of ID det crates and here's my results....5 radius barrels,2 stocks,1 reload mag, 2 sights...do I need to say anything else?...
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Used my resources to buy hot streak rocket mods and got back to back splash muzzels. With the cost of these boxes the deal mods shouldn't drop at all. At the very least you should get 3 t4s with each t5 mod so you can at least use these weapons. I can see this driving lots of paying players away for good
    Used mine to try for a Hot Streak Powerbore. Got back to back HCM. Definitely not the mod I want for Pyre...Grinding the next couple days to try again...Meh
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

I pulled a U-238 (Isotropic Decay) Sentry Rifle. I was in a group with a friend at the time and we both called it before I bought the crate. There's no reason complaining about it because the "weighted" RNG is consistent which means expecting a large percentage of drops to be complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    I pulled a U-238 (Isotropic Decay) Sentry Rifle. I was in a group with a friend at the time and we both called it before I bought the crate. There's no reason complaining about it because the "weighted" RNG is consistent which means expecting a large percentage of drops to be complete garbage.
    I think it's worth complaining. Every post on the subject has had a worst case scenario. I've not read one post where anyone got anything remotely positive. I myself got 2 back to back splash muzzels. Reb got a hi cap for hot streak ar. Jonny gatt got guided mods trying to mod a mass. All are the worst out come you could get. This is beyond weighted ring. At $20 a pop it's highway robbery. Unless this is addressed, me and I'm sure many others are done. You won't see us when you release this new exciting content. Im headed to the one. New console is under the tree. See ya!!