+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The pg runners at iron demon ranch should be permanent

Whilst I don't agree with the bit prices for mods, I love those new ex inanis runners at iron demon ranch. It's nice to have a little bit of a choice of what your getting

With the work that must of been done to get all those runners sorted. I think they should remain after the black Friday sale has ended
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

I think everyone agrees with you on this.

It is a little confusing ... why is there an smg , ar , lmg mod Vendor when you only need 1 as they all use the same mods ... does the ar gun runner only sell ar’s or are blast rifles also in there ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I would say it makes it less confusing for newer players looking to mod a
    particular type of gun and they may not know they all take the same mods. Also since blast rifles are assault rifles they should be in the mix of the perfected ar vendor...I assume.

I agree ,They should make the vendors permanent, like they did with the armament boxes.

There is no way to get all the mods needed in one week. I know someone that got a Adaptive Augmentation rocket, I do not think that a rocket was available during that event, so no way to get mods for it except from the Gulanee runners.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

I arggee this can also bring more money to defiance and also bring more players as well.

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    I agree ,They should make the vendors permanent, like they did with the armament boxes.

There is no way to get all the mods needed in one week. I know someone that got a Adaptive Augmentation rocket, I do not think that a rocket was available during that event, so no way to get mods for it except from the Gulanee runners.
    It's easy to get the mods and it would only take 15 minutes. People can buy mod caches for $20 until they get the mods they need.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    It's easy to get the mods and it would only take 15 minutes. People can buy mod caches for $20 until they get the mods they need.
    Riiiiight you don't suspect a cash dash either? Lol

i agree with everyone else

They could also spread the runners to their respected locations it they didn't want them to remain bunched at iron demon like sniper vendor at muir ar vendor at idr ect.