+ Reply to Thread

Can't purchase Gold Pack

When entering CC information and clicking the Submit button, nothing happens. Nothing shows up in transaction history, CC information can't be saved either.

Still couldn't. Nor could a buddy of mine. I got a form letter saying it was on my end, or it was my financial institution. I'm not sure what he got in reply. From everything I could catch, the bug is on Trions end, as my request would be denied _after_ it connected to their billing server. (and if they don't have a separate server for billing, they're even less intelligent than we think) After all, I'm a fairly new player and Do Not have any payment method on my account. I tried that route, didn't work either.

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.
    It appears there was an error with your payment method. I have cleared it up and removed all current payment methods, please wait 15 minutes and then attempt to add or purchase again. If this still does not work you will need to contact your financial institution.
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.
    Your reference number for this ticket is (redacted).
    Sincerely,
    GM Tidus
    Trion Worlds Inc

I was trying to take advantage of the awesome price, but I guess Trion didn't want too many people getting a good deal and supporting the game.