+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why havn't Mass Blasters Been Adjusted?

Forreal, its annoying AF. Bring everything else in line, or nerf. Its literally MB>ALL. That doesnt promote variety in pvp when everyones running around with a pistol.

Atleast before there was some pvp diversity, now its Mass Blaster or your gonna get smoked.
    Please Boost everything else 25% or appropriately bring MB's in line with every other single weapon type in pvp.

Please give this attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Forreal, its annoying AF. Bring everything else in line, or nerf. Its literally MB>ALL. That doesnt promote variety in pvp when everyones running around with a pistol.

Atleast before there was some pvp diversity, now its Mass Blaster or your gonna get smoked.
    Please Boost everything else 25% or appropriately bring MB's in line with every other single weapon type in pvp.

I 2d this..even a t4 MB is op AF and u can do kill after kill using a PI/st syn or using ga/AA syn.

Not true at all I kill mass blaster user just with a DC3 not even trying and there not over power it's called adapting. Heck I seen a br beat a Planck so it's not to strong if a br still can kill em. The fight was two 6ke players and the mass blaster user had a snet rug and the other had a crappy t4 rig that had 4% dmg for ars and 8% for AR mag.

I also use a det as well

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    Not true at all I kill mass blaster user just with a DC3 not even trying and there not over power it's called adapting. Heck I seen a br beat a Planck so it's not to strong if a br still can kill em. The fight was two 6ke players and the mass blaster user had a snet rug and the other had a crappy t4 rig that had 4% dmg for ars and 8% for AR mag.

I also use a det as well
    Idk how the things are in Na,but jump to Eu and i wana see u use a dc3 or br to kill the MB users.. If a simple t4/t5 mb in the hands of a skilled player can out run any type of player using any weapon except semi autos at a range of +20m. This is nothing to do with adaptation ,but a weapon type that is the new meta weapon and is a pistol..for some reason everyone uses a mb to keep at the same lvl.
    If u point that there's a few ways to beat a MB user,sure m8,but in a 1 on 1 fight u'll loose 90% of the time..they just need to point to your head and u're insta death.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    Idk how the things are in Na,but jump to Eu and i wana see u use a dc3 or br to kill the MB users.. If a simple t4/t5 mb in the hands of a skilled player can out run any type of player using any weapon except semi autos at a range of +20m. This is nothing to do with adaptation ,but a weapon type that is the new meta weapon and is a pistol..for some reason everyone uses a mb to keep at the same lvl.
    If u point that there's a few ways to beat a MB user,sure m8,but in a 1 on 1 fight u'll loose 90% of the time..they just need to point to your head and u're insta death.
    Find me my set up on eu and I'll change the pvp style there.
    I use omni rig t5ed with t6 dc3 2x dmg (t5 prc, t5 scatter scope, t5 rsp) and a hib bb t6 speed mastery and 10% ego power on reload with t6 dmg t5 reload t3 fr t2 crit

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    Find me my set up on eu and I'll change the pvp style there
    Or u'll end chaging yours!
    Look for me if u jump there and i'll help u out with some gear to start.

K I'll make a account there when I get home

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop

I'll make a video this weekend to demonstrate. It's not that mb users can't be killed, they have a way higher dps than any other weapon and it makes sense to bring them in line with everything else.

I'll make a video this weekend to demonstrate. It's not that mb users can't be killed, they have a way higher dps than any other weapon and it makes sense to bring them in line with everything else.
    Everyone understands this. The people that fight the need are the ones that have traded/bought them and don't want them to be rendered useless

The whole Blast Trinity (Blast Rifles, Mass Blasters and Blast Bolters) needs a nerf. These weapons never lose tracking in the hands of any non-completely terrible player and deal way too much damage doing so, to the point where even if you have amazing aim, it's still best to stick with these weapons instead of their variants that actually require some semblance of skill to use, due to the mobility, low effort and damage they can dish out.
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler: