+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Everyone understands this. The people that fight the need are the ones that have traded/bought them and don't want them to be rendered useless
    I have a I'd mass blaster and aND omni rig with 22%dmg and 10%critical with rof and reload which makes the mass blaster seem to be op. No it only costed me 5,200pg

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    I have a I'd mass blaster and aND omni rig with 22%dmg and 10%critical with rof and reload which makes the mass blaster seem to be op. No it only costed me 5,200pg
    It doesn't make it seem op. The base mass blaster beats every other weapon fps wise

And if you wanna fight how op it is tell me why the majority of people use them if there isn't some incentive like it being the best gun atm... what other reason is there

I use a mass blaster in pvp. I have some nice ones that I have made, traded for, bought mods for, etc. I think they are a little too strong in pvp. I would not mind a slight damage reduction in pvp, as long as the pve side is left alone.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

MBs are even more of an issue on PC bc you can point and shoot via mouse. Harder with controller.

The major issue is with a gun that has this kind of spread is that it has too high of a crit multiplier.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    It doesn't make it seem op. The base mass blaster beats every other weapon fps wise
    Fps=dps**

Dps means damage per second

Pretty sure a dc3 dps is higher then a mass blaster tbh at a .5 reload and a 6 mag I'll say it can out do the mass blaster in dps do 13k dmg plus times 8 plus 8 epuals a 16 of one trigger pull. Do the math if I'm wrong but and lmk.

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop

Pretty sure a dc3 dps is higher then a mass blaster tbh at a .5 reload and a 6 mag I'll say it can out do the mass blaster in dps do 13k dmg plus times 8 plus 8 epuals a 16 of one trigger pull. Do the math if I'm wrong but and lmk.
    Noble has as a ID syn mass blaster that has a card dmg of 4400 x3

The fr vs a on demand power weapon like a shotgun might not beat it for a good 3 or so seconds of firing. But if you do 4400 x3 with let's say 50 in the mag and a decent card fr of 20.00 it'll beat a dc3...

Not true with a .5 sec reload and 2rof dc3 so 13k dmg plus the 16 for each finger tap. that equals way higher then a I'd mass blaster. If math us correct

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop

Not true with a .5 sec reload and 2rof dc3 so 13k dmg plus the 16 for each finger tap. that equals way higher then a I'd mass blaster. If math us correct
    How many seconds do you wanna test it for? I'll say 5 seconds

In 5 seconds a 50 mag 20.00 fr card 4400 x3 dmg mass blaster will out dps a dc3 6 mag 13k dmg