+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ROCKS View Post
    I talked with Zef.... he said my heavy counts as a legitimate weapon.... since is basically a slugger.... This will be fun
    Already trying to circumvent the rules.... Why not try and use what's allowed and try to be competitive rather than use a crutch. Lol.... js

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Already trying to circumvent the rules.... Why not try and use what's allowed and try to be competitive rather than use a crutch. Lol.... js
    The Heavy has been allowed.... Bud you try using one.... theyre a pain to use.... its not a crutch.... people rockin mass blasters is a crutch
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Justaclone Dark Blade 87R Camelliarity CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Quote Originally Posted by THE ROCKS View Post
    The Heavy has been allowed.... Bud you try using one.... theyre a pain to use.... its not a crutch.... people rockin mass blasters is a crutch
    Well I'm a duck. Im going for most assists n deaths. Im gonna set a record. 3/200 +20 assists. Or crit. Lol

Added a couple more doners, prize list and permitted weapons classes

Reminding everyone the big event is this coming monday

Since no one could play and more are coming to the forums for answers I wanted everyone to get another look at the rules, prizes, and clans participating. If yours isnt up there its your last chance to get them on. Everyone can participate regardless. Join us!!!