+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I edited just for you. Its a long name, would you like me to spell it out? I want it all to be right. Thank you for posting.

Looking forward to this kill fest!! If everyone who RSVPd shows up along with the casuals. Lol it's gonna be OFF THE CHAIN!!!...Im hoping there won't be any spawn camping or kill farming and it will just be epic deaths over and over... hope some one streams this!!!!

Oh, and Smurf saiys stop copying him???
    Copying Smurf? I use more of Wests old setups than anythin... but i am building an id surge ...�� should be fun.... i know ill have fun
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Justaclone Dark Blade 87R Camelliarity CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Quote Originally Posted by TreyxD View Post
    Yes sir, still in Extinction Event.
    Hopefully I can drag a few clannies into SW
    Sweet!! And the list grows on!!! Hopefully there are more clans that have soldiers ready to fight and make a name.

Yep, get element and warstomper to show up please. I miss those two.

Such a great idea can't wait to see everyone out there. Kudos to Zef an Benz for setting this up. Definitely encourage people to participate, great way to get to know people in the community and chat with players you may not interact with on a regular basis. Worst possible outcome: Making a new friend. (not to shabby if you ask me)
    If you see me in the mountains with a lion, I ain't lying,
    Don't help me
    You better help the mountain lion.

Quote Originally Posted by el joshie View Post
    Such a great idea can't wait to see everyone out there. Kudos to Zef an Benz for setting this up. Definitely encourage people to participate, great way to get to know people in the community and chat with players you may not interact with on a regular basis. Worst possible outcome: Making a new friend. (not to shabby if you ask me)
    Agreed 100%. Im at work but I can't stop thinking bout loadouts and messaging friends.

I know we have more pvpers and more clans that are planning to participate. If you plan to be there RSVP so I can add your clans name to the list. Just post in the thread and be sure to include your clans name. Doesn't matter whether you are the founder or a recruit. We just want to make sure we get everyone represented.

This is certainly something to look forward too. Let's keep this on the front page so everyone can see it. Thank you. Feel free to post here

I could use some help keeping this on the front page. If I'm the only one replying here people will lose interest

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I could use some help keeping this on the front page. If I'm the only one replying here people will lose interest
    Everyone place a wager.... lets have some fun with it.... imma be after you bro.... lol jk
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Justaclone Dark Blade 87R Camelliarity CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

I'm replying!!!!!! LOL
    If you see me in the mountains with a lion, I ain't lying,
    Don't help me
    You better help the mountain lion.

Thank you rocks and el Josie. We can play tag I'll start. I'm it!!! It'll be quick though. I went to try a shadow war the other night and my **** sucks. I put a 4 pl8 shield and my defensive stacked devastation rig ( the one that is missing it's carnage chip) and I couldn't get a shot off before I was one shorted. I think I went 0/ 34 Smurf would be so embarrassed for me. Ugh....IM NOT SPARTA!!!! lol