+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Big community event on xbox na

xZEFxDraven and Benz956 are hosting a Mass Shadow War Community Event with big prizes donated by

Gunznmetal___________Inglorious Basterds
    Necknace_____________Haters club
    PlumIntegral1909_____Lonely island
    EDisreVIR_____________Damageinc
    Rapidreflex____________Why So Serious
    Paulpounds___________Why So Serious
    EL Joshie______________Freaks and Savages
    HawgtasticFUT________Legendary Guns
    TreyxD_________________Extinction Event
    The Rocks 101_________I Don't give a Fk
    dizzyalot_______________Lucian Alliance
    Schmidty 103__________Us Vets No Fear
    Jgold__________________Us Vets No Fear

Although not in the doners club but certain to make an appearance, members of these clans as well,

7th leigion
    Freemasons
    Rifle leigion

Benz has an official thread which I will provide the link with times, locations, rules and prizes etc. Make sure to visit the official page http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...95#post2061495

List of Prizes going by score for top 5 legit registered contenders, ALL prizes listed below are PREME!!
    1st ST Mass Cannon
    2nd Decadence
    3rd Fire Plate Nomad
    4th Bio CE Blast Rifle
    5th Guardian Angel
    The rest of these PREME guns and shields will be given away randomly in raffle. Turmoil, Syphon Hib Plasma Blaster, Rad Dynamic SE Assault Carbine, Rad Precise Plate Brood Lobber, Autumn's Scourge, PLate Slicer GL-X Corruptor, Rad ST Berserk Invader,Bio AUG Mazu Disruptor, Avarice, Electric SE Precise Guided Rocket Launcher, Miracle Pandamodium, Miracle GA syn, Guardian Angel,*
    AA Syn Ironclad Regen, Wetworks Rhino Regen, Death's Kiss, Master of the Universe*
    2 Grand prize Rigs to be raffled off at the end of it all , a Mercenary Precision Rig,
    and a Nanophagus Rig !!!

By popular demand we are going to ask that everyone not use troll type gear. Intentional use of these guns will result in disqualification

mass blasters
    blast rifles
    guided rocket launchers
    infectors
    dets
    shotty types except for slugger
    I am just the messanger but I hope this invigorates the community and strengthens clan bonds and alliances. Below is a copy of benz page but check the link provided for any changes or updates.

Thank you xZEFxDraven and Benz956 for what will be the biggest shadow war in defiance's history. You dont want to miss it!!!
    Mass Shadow War, Community event

Hosted by xZEFx Draven and Benz956

Event will start Monday December 18, 7 PM central standard time, loot pool so far includes 80+ ojs,perfecteds,and named guns, quite a few oj shields. Will be prizes for all, and placement in Shadow War does not affect your prize or entry into raffle. So far a decent number of sup guns and shields to be raffled off. 2 Grand prize rigs to also be raffled off at end of it all, a mercenary precision rig and a nanophagus rig!! By popular demand we are going to ask that everyone not use troll type gear, mass blasters , blast rifles, guided rocket launchers,infectors, dets,shotty types except for slugger. Intentional use of these guns will result in disqualification. Tell your friends clans etc. About this event, going for a point E in Shadow War. Feel free to donate your weapons if your looking to drop some space you can dump it into my low ego toon The MonkeyZef or xZEFx Draven hmu avrage times that im on is 5pm to 3am. Have fun and enjoy**More added today, we will be meeting at Blood Bath before SW for registration and after the Shadow War for rewards to be given out. Benz956 and xZEFx Draven will be passing out weapons that were donated by many names will be listed soon as im done with my daily "life". Please get in a straight line before the Shadow War @ BB and stand still so we can list all the names to not miss any people on the list. It will be helpful for me and xZEFx Draven so everyone gets a prize and entered in the raffle. After the Shadow War go to Blood Bath and stand in a straight line and stay still till we ask you to gather in spot for raffle. That is all we ask for rules for Shadow War is have fun and no complaining after the Shadow War in Zone Chat all we want is everyone to have fun. Donators - Gunznmetal, Dizzyalot @ Lucian Alliance,Neknace@ The Haters Club, PlumIntegral1909@Lonely Island,EDisreVIR@DamageInc, Rapidreflex and Paulpounds@Why So Serious, EL Joshie@Freaks and Savages,HawgtasticFUT and Stefb42@Legendary Guns, TreyxD@Extinction Event, The Rocks 101@I dont give a FK. Pretty sure that's it as of this update. will try to keep list updated. Though I think we have just about enough to make this one really awesome event!!! Look forward to seeing you all there!!
    Announce here if you or your clan plans to attend or participate. For more details find xZEFx Draven or Benz956

If you would like to donate prizes for the event find xZEFx Draven or the low ego toon The Monkey Zef between 5pm till 3am.

Come one, come all, come have some fun!!! Meet new and veteran players and clans. Socialize with all the clans and make new friends. Events like these are great opportunities to pledge to a clan or for clans to recruit new members so dont miss out...

so bring you best shooters, your biggest guns, you coolest cosmetics, you fastest cars n best drivers. Come loaded for bear and be ready to shoot. Also be prepared to buy, sell, swap n trade cause everyone's gonna be here!!!

More guns!!! More guns!!!

Please keep this on the front page so everyone will come!!!
    Post here and post often

Mass Shadow War Community Event is scheduled for Monday December,18 starting at 7pm central standard time on xbox na. Below is a link to benz official thread containing date, time and prizes. Feel free to RSVP here or there.

If your clan does not PvP but you would like to participate as this is a community event. Feel free to announce your activitys here as well.

In the past there have been warmasters, death marches, bath house blowouts, hide and seeks, costume contest and vehicle races. If any clan wants to host any activity including those mentioned above, please announce it here so players can make plans to attend.

Show up or I'll hunt you down and melt out your eyes. Kill ya later.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ommunity-event

ill try to be there..also benz is in idgaf clan
    6K the Hard Way

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    ill try to be there..also benz is in idgaf clan
    Oh, thank you. Sorry benz. Edited. Awesome jack!! I know my loadouts are pretty dated but im gonna put my neck out there and see how many times my head gets chopped off!!! Lol.

I hope to participate

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

Hehe The MonkeyZef is my baby toon its a long story why i named it but it started in ShadowWar.

And the clan list continues to grow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    xZEFxDraven and Benz956 is hosting a Mass Shadow War Community Event with big prizes donated by gunzmetal, Lucian Alliance and more.

Benz will get on the forum with more details regarding events, times, locations, rules and prizes etc. I am just the messanger but I hope this invigorates the community and strengthens clan bonds and alliances.

Announce here if you or your clan plans to attend or participate. For more details find xZEFx Draven or Benz956

If you would like to donate prizes for the event find xZEFx Draven or the low ego toon The Monkey Zef between 5pm till 3am.

Come one, come all, come have some fun!!! Meet new and veteran players and clans. Socialize with all the clans and make new friends. Events like these are great opportunities to pledge to a clan or for clans to recruit new members so dont miss out...

I hear there will be lots of perfected weapons, ga and aa oj shields and a jp rig...

so bring you best shooters, your biggest guns, you coolest cosmetics, you fastest cars n best drivers. Come loaded for bear and be ready to shoot. Also be prepared to buy, sell, swap n trade cause everyone's gonna be here!!!

More guns!!! More guns!!!

List of clans who RSVPd

Why So Serious
    IDGAF
    Freaks n Savages
    Lucian Alliance
    Extinction Event

Please keep this on the front page so everyone will come!!!

Post here and post often
    You forgot the K in my clan name.... its I Dont Give A Fk.... lol thought id throw it out there
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Dark Blade 87R CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Quote Originally Posted by THE ROCKS View Post
    You forgot the K in my clan name.... its I Dont Give A Fk.... lol thought id throw it out there
    I edited . Thank you for posting.

Looking forward to this kill fest!! If everyone who RSVPd shows up along with the casuals. Lol it's gonna be OFF THE CHAIN!!!...Im hoping there won't be any spawn camping or kill farming and it will just be epic deaths over and over... hope some one streams this!!!!

Oh, and Smurf saiys stop copying him???

Yes sir, still in Extinction Event.
    Hopefully I can drag a few clannies into SW

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™