+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Come on guys who wants some? Come get some. Let's see more clans add their name to the list. Cwig where ya at? You said you be posting so I could add your clan to the list. Ill message a reminder to ya. I know we got some big clans out there but even if yours is a trio, lets get it on!!! Ding ding ding FIGHT!!!

Been trying to get things settled but i have been doing stuff for school espescially when its finals week and all these test and studying are popping up will uodate my post wgen i got the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Thank you rocks and el Josie. We can play tag I'll start. I'm it!!! It'll be quick though. I went to try a shadow war the other night and my **** sucks. I put a 4 pl8 shield and my defensive stacked devastation rig ( the one that is missing it's carnage chip) and I couldn't get a shot off before I was one shorted. I think I went 0/ 34 Smurf would be so embarrassed for me. Ugh....IM NOT SPARTA!!!! lol
    You don't want to be Sparta, spoiler alert they all die in the end
    If you see me in the mountains with a lion, I ain't lying,
    Don't help me
    You better help the mountain lion.

Quote Originally Posted by el joshie View Post
    You don't want to be Sparta, spoiler alert they all die in the end

This made me laugh and smile and tear up a little Lol. Smurf was my best and most dedicated pvpr. He would send me screenshots of kill counts and zone chat while I was at work. I know he frustrated most and many thought he was cheap or hacking or exploiting but I always got a kick out of having him as a clanmate. I miss him in defiance. After he was gone a lot of you missed him too. Not having an adversary made PvP stale to a lot of us, even those who loathed him missed him. I likened him to an end boss in pvp. Rip Smurf. Lol. I still chat with Smurf, he is like a brother to me. I have been fortunate to have had some really great clanmates on defiance and we all still keep in touch on daily/weekly basis.they are all waiting for me to move to Xbox one. Spoiler!! There's a one X under my tree. Lol. Im the last holdout. I still have lots of great friends in defiance and on the forums and I keep meeting more. That's what makes defiance special for me.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...95#post2061495
    A link to the updated info , list of contributors , and list of community asked for rules. Really look forward to seeing everyone there

Sweet I'll check it out and bump it to the front page. Thank you zef and benz for such a cool idea!!!

Prize list updated to include all the preme gear that has been donated, listening to the community we have added a specific prize list for top 5 legit players going by score must come to bb and be registered and use weapons not on the troll list as specified in main post. Hope we are covering all the bases here and that everyone has a great time. Look forward to seeing you all there!

What happened. You guys let it hit the 4th page. Lol. I'll update the prize list tommorrow

I haven't pvp'd in over a year but have a few ars i'd like to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by Benz View Post
    Prize list updated to include all the preme gear that has been donated, listening to the community we have added a specific prize list for top 5 legit players going by score must come to bb and be registered and use weapons not on the troll list as specified in main post. Hope we are covering all the bases here and that everyone has a great time. Look forward to seeing you all there!
    I talked with Zef.... he said my heavy counts as a legitimate weapon.... since is basically a slugger.... This will be fun
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Dark Blade 87R CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo