+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Watching the Frontier slowly fade from Oryx's living room.

Is combo returning to YouTube?

You've returned to the forums and appears you're back into the game, but will you be the voice for Defiance again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!

Combo doesn't speak for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Combo doesn't speak for everyone.
    I don't even know who that is.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    You've returned to the forums and appears you're back into the game, but will you be the voice for Defiance again?
    In the beginning of some players Combo was a great help but today Defiance is not a good material for video, the same contracts, the same cooperatives, the same expeditions with weapons without nano, no event to cover ... just zombies with one mark on the forehead .."PG"
    Combo ... stay home!

Id: Alahali671
    Psn: Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

I feel like that's something he will do if he wants to. Currently it doesn't seem like he is making videos so have you considered the possibility that maybe he doesn't want to / can't make videos? Also you could've just PM'd him instead of creating a thread about it. Just saying.

I have returned to playing Defiance but I will not be returning to YouTube. Making videos took up all my free time. I decided it was time to spend that time with my family. After 2 years away from YouTube I rarely miss it.
    I am enjoying being back playing. Nothing fills the void this game leaves. I do enjoy getting to watch some TV while I play now. It took me 18 months to finally convince myself I wasn’t going back and finally dismantling my recording setup.

It’s a shame some of the people on here, such as Kon, don’t do YouTube. I’m sure my knowledge of this game is only a thimble full compared to theirs.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    I have returned to playing Defiance but I will not be returning to YouTube. Making videos took up all my free time. I decided it was time to spend that time with my family. After 2 years away from YouTube I rarely miss it.
    I am enjoying being back playing. Nothing fills the void this game leaves. I do enjoy getting to watch some TV while I play now. It took me 18 months to finally convince myself I wasn’t going back and finally dismantling my recording setup.

It’s a shame some of the people on here, such as Kon, don’t do YouTube. I’m sure my knowledge of this game is only a thimble full compared to theirs.
    Yep but as you said, it takes a lot of time. Kon does livestream on twitch fairly often though.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulJimmy View Post
    Yep but as you said, it takes a lot of time. Kon does livestream on twitch fairly often though.
    I know. Every time I click on his channel I’m just in time to see him go afk.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Watching the Frontier slowly fade from Oryx's living room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post

I wouldn't have turned to YouTube if the people over the game did a good job explaining all the intricacies along the way into the open world. There were other people covering Defiance on YouTube, but they didn't spark my interest. How many of them made '101' videos to help? You got more in-depth about Defiance: discussing the patch notes, weapons, nerfs, PTS exclusive coverage. Yeah, TO ME, you were the voice for this game. I understand though - life was & is priority. Thanks for dedicating your time, money, energy, into making better players for this game.

I'll ignore that recommendation...

Your comment is the only one that matters to me. Thanks for replying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!

LOL

I'd like to see my defi mute list.
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx