+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Defiance Dev Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    140

    Solstice Strike Returns 12/11 – 1/1



    Beginning Monday, December 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC and running through Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC, enjoy the happiest time of year in the New Frontier!

    It doesn’t matter if you’re naughty or nice, get ready to battle with the Volge and hunt down the Abominable Warmaster in special summoned Major Arkfalls in the seasonal Solstice Strike event. And, don’t forget, the Solstice Slayer Solstice Strike pursuit is back this year! It can net you an epic jackpot of an SO2 Courier, which can be upgraded to supreme!

    Don’t delay! Solstice Strike melts away on January 1, 2018. You won’t want to miss the festive action!

  2. #2
    Member Infinity Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Posts
    785

    Same event as 4 months ago?

    So we are having the same event as 4 months ago?
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2025392

    Could we not get at least another synergy?
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

    Solo Warmaster Run

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

    Soon® is not here yet.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    So we are having the same event as 4 months ago?
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2025392

    Could we not get at least another synergy?
    I agree. Would have been better to run Nuclear Winter, as others have suggested.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  4. #4
    I usually try not to be negative, but this is kind of disappointing considering the overwhelming number of responses in favor of Nuclear Winter in this thread.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

  5. #5
    [sorry for my excitement as others were looking forward to nw]


    Thank you for the update! I look forward to Solstice Strike every year. Will we be getting purified gulanite from special summoned Major Arkfalls?
    Thank you and Happy Holidays!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLution View Post
    [sorry for my excitement as others were looking forward to nw]


    Thank you for the update! I look forward to Solstice Strike every year. Will we be getting purified gulanite from special summoned Major Arkfalls?
    Thank you and Happy Holidays!
    Yes, we earn PG form major arkfalls, event or standard ones.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Yes, we earn PG form major arkfalls, event or standard ones.
    Oops, I meant the special summoned arkbreaks.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bit store rehab
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLution View Post
    Oops, I meant the special summoned arkbreaks.
    If you are referring to the Christmas time Warmaster, than I doubt it. Warmaster does not grant PG. When Solstice Strike ran just a few short months ago, I don't remember it granting PG either.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

    Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    If you are referring to the Christmas time Warmaster, than I doubt it. Warmaster does not grant PG. When Solstice Strike ran just a few short months ago, I don't remember it granting PG either.
    Yes. Drag Me to Hell didn’t either during Hulker Hell, I keep asking hoping it will change.

  10. #10
    Should of been nuclear winter, as many suggested

    And If they haven’t managed to sort out pg for the Xmas warmaster after 4 months then I think that’s me done

    Love the game, but there’s only so much disappointment that I can take
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts