+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oh hell no. I gave up of arkfalls since they started to have no drops. And we already had Solstice Strike. I didn't do the first time, why I should do that secind time? I will stay in Sieges, thank you very much. Consider it for new events: focus on Sieges, not arkfalls.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

That's so underwhelming devs. There isn't even an incentive to play anymore. Could you please bring back event drops?

I think this is awesome, I just started playing and for a chance to get a 4 shot sawed off shotgun and a Rudolph. I couldn't be happier.
    I mean like it's Trion's game and they make the rules and set out what they want. It's not for me to decide or to try and change.

Seriously why not just be happy that after 4.5 years that Defiance is still here, it's only a game ya know.

Yay! Thank you for the event.

This is awesome.
    PS3 NA
    Clan Leader INFAMOUS
    e6k (the right way)

On a more serious note...

Is the Warmaster still in the E.R., broken and unable to fully perform all of its attack properly enough for us to enjoy it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash in my vajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    There isn't even an incentive to play anymore
    yeah same. I'd play this game if they just let console characters transfer to pc already.

Trion, get the game back on its feet by doing the following: (many people have said this but here i'm...)

FIX the lag and the annoying disconnects.
    Bring back The Exchange.
    Bring back event drops system.
    Bring back the ol' good PvP.
    Make new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Trion, get the game back on its feet by doing the following: (many people have said this but here i'm...)

FIX the lag and the annoying disconnects.
    Bring back The Exchange.
    Bring back event drops system.
    Bring back the ol' good PvP.
    Make new content.
    The funny thing is... they ruined the game. Their updates made the game worse. "Hey you know what'd be great? If we completely ruined pvp!" And that's what trion did. Then they introduced the exchange, a long awaited trading system in may(?) 2016. Some people exploited it and trion made the logical thing (sarcasm) and completely removed it forever instead of, I don't know, maybe fixing it? Oh and they also implemented a genius system called "Ex Inanis" this summer. Also the guys at trion can't hande any sort of criticism at all so they're probably just going to remove my post. What a great company

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post

Beginning Monday, December 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC and running through Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC, enjoy the happiest time of year in the New Frontier!

It doesn’t matter if you’re naughty or nice, get ready to battle with the Volge and hunt down the Abominable Warmaster in special summoned Major Arkfalls in the seasonal Solstice Strike event. And, don’t forget, the Solstice Slayer Solstice Strike pursuit is back this year! It can net you an epic jackpot of an SO2 Courier, which can be upgraded to supreme!

Don’t delay! Solstice Strike melts away on January 1, 2018. You won’t want to miss the festive action!
    So do we not get a chance at the Abominable Warmaster Pack this year?

I still looking for the Reindeer hunt. Comon guys do it right if your going to do it and there is no hint of new persuits as promised.
    The Screaming Beagles
    Retired, Wounded, Still serving

One bullet, One dead terrorist. Nightstalkers don't quit!