+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I find it hard to believe that Yaivey , Destro or another member of trion has not deemed this worthy to reply to

I've message destro before I posted this and have sent him the link to the thread twice since his return to the forums. Given the up in the air status of character transfers and the new version of defiance, old gear my be obsolete and not worth bothering to restore...a response would be nice, I agree.

Noble Lionz is still waiting for his bits reimbursement from the Cerberus bundle. Not surprised one bit. Honestly all of this is getting a tad scary. To hear that nothing can be said about the changes coming to this game only to get unofficial news from Dual Shock about next gen plans when in pretty sure we were all under the impression that the changes were coming to this current platform. Was the black Friday sale a black Friday sale or a fire sale because this game in its current state is over but Trion won't say because they are doing a cash grab?

I contacted customer service with a couple of similar issues before. One was over a T4 Syphon weapon that lost is nano when upgrading. They never helped. So I gave up asking, or reporting bugs. Good luck.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Noble Lionz is still waiting for his bits reimbursement from the Cerberus bundle. Not surprised one bit. Honestly all of this is getting a tad scary. To hear that nothing can be said about the changes coming to this game only to get unofficial news from Dual Shock about next gen plans when in pretty sure we were all under the impression that the changes were coming to this current platform. Was the black Friday sale a black Friday sale or a fire sale because this game in its current state is over but Trion won't say because they are doing a cash grab?
    Nobel thinks the bundle price was reduced. He's mistaken. Unless he wants a refund, I'm not entirely sure what his situation is.

I'd be leary to spend money on anything other than patrons. Otherwise you could be just funding the move to next gen. Until a concrete announcement is made I wouldn't spend any money. I've stated such in 3 or 4 threads

Bump.

I feel like customer loyalty should be valued, especially yours, after how much you've invested in this game.

I think this post deserves to stay on the front page until there's some sort of resolution or a compromise is made.
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA --- Clan: Zodiac Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    Bump.

I feel like customer loyalty should be valued, especially yours, after how much you've invested in this game.

I think this post deserves to stay on the front page until there's some sort of resolution or a compromise is made.
    Exactly I'm sure quite a few players agree with you completely on this.
    Any new development on this Cygnus?

Hey guys, thanks for keeping this up. I was on a little hiatus so I wasn't able to respond. I had edited the first page and thought that would do.

Thank you my friends, this has been resolved. I appreciate all who supported me in this support request. Happy holidays and Happy New Years!!!