+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    Here's where I'm at, spent 3 days on mastery alone playing it everywhere not once saw critical.
    Appreciate the previous suggestions r1p and konstantinov took most of the af just for the matery.
    Never rolled anything to where the one below actually changes, wondering if going for crit would be better for WM, could I reroll for oj crit, purple damage or leave as is? Also does it take many rerolls to get the lower to switch is there an average for this that you can see?

I’d say leave it as is until you have a few extra thousand forge.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I’d say leave it as is until you have a few extra thousand forge.
    Agreed. /10char

Long overdue update here but way back on page 7 & 8 of this thread (don't want to try and quote since there were multiple responses) I got some help with my Berserk Plasma Blaster and I said I would post what I ended up with once I finished making it sup & re-rolling, but unfortunately I ran into some tough luck with it.

So far I've given it over 2500AF attempting to make it sup and a friend has put at least 800AF into it as well and still no luck. So that's still a work in progress.

Secondly, in an attempt to remove the green falloff roll, I was advised to roll blue to falloff in order to change the green roll, and then re-roll blue to something else. I've rolled the blue roll over 10 times and not gotten falloff, which made me a bit skeptical so I took a look at all the other pistols I have in my inventory and none of them have a blue falloff roll. Before I dump more AF into this thing I just want to confirm with you guys - are you sure pistols/plasma blasters can have a blue falloff roll?
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    Before I dump more AF into this thing I just want to confirm with you guys - are you sure pistols/plasma blasters can have a blue falloff roll?
    You should be able to... I think you can find the potential rolls on Defiance Data. Look up any pistol.

Going off a Defiance data prancer, Blue Rare Bonus Rolls are:

8 Aim and Hip Damage
    80 Clip Size
    25 Critical Multiplier
    15 Falloff Distance
    10 Rate of Fire
    -40 Recoil Per Shot
    -20 Reload Time
    -10 Spread

Thats 8 chances minus your OJ roll so its like 7.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

Yes, blue falloff is a possible roll on pistols.

Rolling guns, mastering guns, supreming guns all have a lot of chance involved, and it can be very frustrating. Recently I have had 2 different big boomers, 2 different synergies and nanos. Both of them I rolled until I had close to desired rolls, neither had a reload roll, both had mag at tier 2 or tier 3 I believe. I was able to get both to supreme, neither rolled the T6 reload I was after, and both went T6 mag. One still had no reload roll, and the other rolled t1 reload and t3 min damage. Both were perfected. I gave one away, and traded the other for a non perfected out of disgust. The same scenario happened to me with a perfected mass blaster. No damage roll on the gun, had rerolled t3 to mag and had t5 reload. Supremed it, went t6 mag and still no damage roll. I wasted thousands of forge rolling the t6 mag, hoping it would change to t6 damage, and the mag would drop to t3. Never happened. I gave up, and settled for t3 damage. Makes the crafting process very frustrating, and feels futile as some times. Then again, you get that one gem that rolls nice for you, and you supreme it and you get the rolls you were hoping for. Just a little glimmer of hope sometimes that keeps us crafting I suppose.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

I used to use Defiance Data often but I've noticed on quite a few occasions that I've gotten masteries and rolls on weapons that weren't listed under the possible rolls for that type of gun, so I stopped referring to it. Seemed to me like a lot of the data on the site is old and it doesn't get updated much anymore. Or am I wrong in thinking that?

Anyways, thanks for the help guys I'll keep at it!
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    I used to use Defiance Data often but I've noticed on quite a few occasions that I've gotten masteries and rolls on weapons that weren't listed under the possible rolls for that type of gun, so I stopped referring to it. Seemed to me like a lot of the data on the site is old and it doesn't get updated much anymore. Or am I wrong in thinking that?

Anyways, thanks for the help guys I'll keep at it!
    Etaew and Fuzzy use to take care of it back in the day but they stopped playing a few years ago.

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Etaew and Fuzzy use to take care of it back in the day but they stopped playing a few years ago.
    A lot of the information is still accurate if you know what to look for.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    A lot of the information is still accurate if you know what to look for.
    It's relatively current up to the Ex Inanis patch.

RIP Defiance