+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    with regards to both pistols, they are jackpots so have set rolls. If you ever plan on suping the miasma i wouldnt do anything to is as of yet as when you supreme it, they will revert to the set rolls.

On the OT: for critical max you want good fire rate, crit and damage as it gives out maximum crit dmg. Fire rate is more dps.
    As you have the dmg barrel, i would suggest you put crit as the mastery.
    If you get the t4 dmg barrel i think its 1.09 dmg
    This setup would give you
    1.24 dmg
    1.25 crit
    1.15 fire rate
    From what i can think, this would give you the maximum dmg output for that pistol

Thank you Jack Robo

For max critical dmg setup you should put a crit barrel on this.
    Just did the math:

With dmg brl: 8409x6.3= 52977 crit dmg
    With crit brl: 7652x7.6= 58155 crit dmg

Should be the same with Organic torment, but to get max crit dmg on that, you'll need to reroll fr for crit imo. (and put a crit brl)

Thank you Mr B

As i said earlier, crit dmg with fire rate gives max dmg output
    However dets dont have crit so, fire rate and dmg!
    Flip the oj to fire rate as its a purg fire rate 100% matters
    If you end up remastering go for crit or dmg

Thank you Jack Robo

The other question I have is about individual rolls on them.
    I can only re roll of them white to OJ?

Miasma - should I reroll purple for critical?
    Organic - reoroll the reload to crit?
    CDC - not sure which one to reload like alot of the rolls
    Plasma - again not sure which one to roll critical
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

You can only reroll one roll indeed.
    The miasma has perfect rolls once sup'd, tho i suppose u could go with 5% health dmg on purple roll for more dmg output.
    i edited my previous post for more info too so you can check that.

oh and only reroll t4 roll on it once it's sup'd or it will revert back to original roll when going from oj to sup. (since it's a jp gun)
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

also realised i put crit or dmg for the purg, meant dmg or fire rate
    6K the Hard Way

the plasma is difficult, to get the supreme crit or dmg, and oj as the other you would need alot of luck with rerolling the supreme roll as it has a chance to change all the rolls.
    6K the Hard Way

You can only reroll one roll indeed.
    The miasma has perfect rolls once sup'd, tho i suppose u could go with 5% health dmg on purple roll for more dmg output.
    i edited my previous post for more info too so you can check that.

oh and only reroll t4 roll on it once it's sup'd or it will revert back to original roll when going from oj to sup. (since it's a jp gun)

Thank you Mr B

the plasma is difficult, to get the supreme crit or dmg, and oj as the other you would need alot of luck with rerolling the supreme roll as it has a chance to change all the rolls.

Thank you Jack Robo

Thank you for the repose this is one area I'm to sure. So I can only reroll one of the attributes but doing so can also cause another to change? As I get my af back up I will keep everyone update on the outcomes.

yes HOWEVER, if you want the supreme and oj rolls to change you need to reroll the supreme. as rolls will not replace higher.
    if you have blue damage. you reroll blue, only the green white and blue can become damage.
    If you reroll the oj that all rolls below, including the roll being rolled can change
    6K the Hard Way

Maybe it's just me, one of the reasons why I dislike epidemic syn is the gnarly amount of bloom and recoil on their weapons. I have a full T4 to syn with a T5 to syn pbore epidemic syn br with T3 recoil and it sits at .28 bloom. The spread is awful. Who wants to t6 a weapon like that with on fire rate and roll for t6 recoil? Not me.

yes HOWEVER, if you want the supreme and oj rolls to change you need to reroll the supreme. as rolls will not replace higher.
    if you have blue damage. you reroll blue, only the green white and blue can become damage.
    If you reroll the oj that all rolls below, including the roll being rolled can change

Thank you Jack Robo

Now I understand what people say by how costly the rolls can be, that adds a lot to think about.

Hello Decoy303,
    This is the only epidemic firearm I have used but its first pistol I actually liked. Even missing the mods as it is now I have no trouble rapid fire for warmaster, dark matter and its extremely accurate over long a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, one of the reasons why I dislike epidemic syn is the gnarly amount of bloom and recoil on their weapons. I have a full T4 to syn with a T5 to syn pbore epidemic syn br with T3 recoil and it sits at .28 bloom. The spread is awful. Who wants to t6 a weapon like that with on fire rate and roll for t6 recoil? Not me.

Well I wish I still had the fully T4'ed epidemic syn pistol I once had which I randomly gave away. I might still have some mods though. If I do I'll pm you and they are yours.