+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    For max critical dmg setup you should put a crit barrel on this.
    Just did the math:

With t4 dmg brl: 8409x6.3= 52977 crit dmg
    With t4 crit brl: 7652x7.6= 58155 crit dmg

The miasma as jack said is a jp weapon, don't reroll anything before sup'ing it.It'll have perfect rolls once sup'd.
    And it's one of the highest crit pistol jp you can get, once the syn is complete, since it adds 10% crit.
    So, sup it, get the mods (crit brl recommended), mayyyyyyybe try and get sup crit mastery (can be a pain but will get you max crit dmg output) and go to town.
    I would also add that if you get 3 epidemic mods and are not a fan of the fourth part of synergy, use a t5 chimera or pt crit barrel to max crit.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gatt View Post
    I would also add that if you get 3 epidemic mods and are not a fan of the fourth part of synergy, use a t5 chimera or pt crit barrel to max crit.
    Tbh i don't know why anyone would do that, apart from not finding the mods for the pistol.
    The fourth part of the syn adds 7% dmg to not only you, but everyone around you as well, for 5s, with a 5s cooldown, meaning as long as you keep shooting you and your teamates get 7% more dmg.
    Very usefull for wm for exemple.
    7% dmg > 5% crit in this case.
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

Thanks to those that have contributed while I was gone this past weekend.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    Tbh i don't know why anyone would do that, apart from not finding the mods for the pistol.
    The fourth part of the syn adds 7% dmg to not only you, but everyone around you as well, for 5s, with a 5s cooldown, meaning as long as you keep shooting you and your teamates get 7% more dmg.
    Very usefull for wm for exemple.
    7% dmg > 5% crit in this case.
    There was some debate about Epidemic on whether or not the 4th bonus actually worked. I know that for the 3-4 weeks that I played around with it I could not tell that it did anything other than spawn a few bugs that ran around until they eventually died.

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    Hello Decoy303,
    This is the only epidemic firearm I have used but its first pistol I actually liked. Even missing the mods as it is now I have no trouble rapid fire for warmaster, dark matter and its extremely accurate over long a distance.
    Also, something to keep in mind since you are putting together a high-crit Wolfhound is that the Wolfhounds with the Isotropic Decay synergy outclass all other Wolfhounds in the game. The last time I checked the Deuterium Depletor was relatively cheap but even the decently rolled regular OJ Wolfies with Isotropic Decay are better than any of the jackpot Wolfhounds in the game.

Yeah I don't think epidemic 4th tier works either.

T6 Berserk Saturnalia Incendiary Mass Blaster...

Full syn active.
    T5 Recoil Dampner
    T5 Critical Force
    T5 Incendiary Extended Magazine
    T4 Mobile Adjustment Scope

T1 Accuracy
    T2 Recoil
    T3 Reload
    T4 +5% Health Dmg
    T5 Dmg
    T6 Crit

When this MB was oj I rerolled the T4 from +5% Shield dmg to what it is now. When I T6 I went from fire rate to what it is now. I happened to pull the T5 crit barrel from a supply crate and it made sense to keep it on this MB since you have a higher nano effect chance with critical hits. I didn't want an electric nano MB as I feared I would lose out on dmg. Would love to hear what I could have done differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Yeah I don't think epidemic 4th tier works either.
    I'll test it when i get the chance, but i tested it when the syn first appeared, and it worked just fine (on Proliferator anyway).
    Maybe was messed up by an update or smthin'.

Also, yh Isotropic wolfys are the best wolfys in the game (with the right rolls ofc), but the question was about the Miasma here
    Good point anyway.

Also,
    @Decoy303: Very nice mb you got there

The rolls you got are very nice and suit well with the syn.May just lack a mag roll somewhere in the mix.

However since it's a berserk mb, keeping sup fr would make sense too for a total of 30% more fr.
    And that would open up a reroll for a mag roll instead of the recoil green roll.
    Used with pandemonium or AA for more fun lol.
    You'd be reloading constantly tho.

What kind of rig and setup (ga syn for ex?) are you using with it?
    And hm bullets in the mag?
    Pvp or pve use?

Edit: btw, nice thread Kon
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Full syn active.
    T5 Recoil Dampner
    T5 Critical Force
    T5 Incendiary Extended Magazine
    T4 Mobile Adjustment Scope

T1 Accuracy
    T2 Recoil
    T3 Reload
    T4 +5% Health Dmg
    T5 Dmg
    T6 Crit

When this MB was oj I rerolled the T4 from +5% Shield dmg to what it is now. When I T6 I went from fire rate to what it is now. I happened to pull the T5 crit barrel from a supply crate and it made sense to keep it on this MB since you have a higher nano effect chance with critical hits. I didn't want an electric nano MB as I feared I would lose out on dmg. Would love to hear what I could have done differently.
    That’s a nice mb and I’m not sure if I’d change anything on it unless you wanted to go blue fire rate instead of reload.

Ps- you could go green mag instead of that recoil as well.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

I would do the mag unfortunately the crit refill has it locked. I would agree more mag would be nice but even with the T3 Reload it's slow... 2.3
    I have a non jp rig that I have all t5 and t6 pistol chips on for increased mag and reload but I mainly use an electro rig that's built around my Chrys. So this MB really doesn't get much use but in pve. And the mag is at 44.