+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Big holiday savings

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb Big holiday savings

Starting this Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC and going through Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC, get awesome deals in Defiance!

All players who log in between now and January 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST will be entered to win a MASSIVE arsenal of lethal and advanced Jackpots from Defiance's past Bargain Boxes, including:
    • Sol Destroyer – Weapon/BMG
    • Apocalypse - Weapon/ Rocket Launcher
    • Mayhem Barrier - Shield
    • Mobile Fortress - Shield
    • Celestial Wrath - Weapon / Rocket Launcher
    • Omnipotence – Weapon / Minigun
    • Savage Canopy – Shield
    • Quantum Garrison – Shield
    • APS Vagabond – Vehicle / Armored Truck

There will be one winner per platform (PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3), meaning a total of three lucky players will be walking away with a whole squad's worth of weapons, shields, and vehicles.

Want to maximize your chances? Every day you log in is another entry, so keeping logging in to get more chances to win!

Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 players must have a Trion Glyph account linked to their console account to be eligible to enter. You can link your account when you first log in to the game.

To create a new Trion Glyph account, click here.

To learn more about account linking, click here.

To read the full rules and conditions, click here.

ALL PLATFORM HOLIDAY SALES (DEFIANCE IN-GAME STORE)

Bundles of Joy

We’ve got bundles for you, you, and YOU!
    • Havoc T.I.T.A.N. Bundle – 65% off
    • Obliterator T.I.T.A.N. Bundle – 50% off
    • Sentinel T.I.T.A.N. Bundle – 50% off
    • T.I.T.A.N. Augment Box – 75% off
    Steam Bundle Sale

We didn't leave our Steam players out in the cold. You get a great sale, too! The following bundles will be available at a deep discount on Steam beginning December 21, 2017 at approximately 10:00 AM PST:
    • Sentinal Titan Bundle - 50% off
    • Oblitherator Titan Bundle - 50% off
    • Havoc Titan Bundle - 65% off
    Glory Drivers

All Defiance vehicles are on sale for 50% off!

Look as Jolly as You Feel

All appearance items (outfits and headgear) are on sale for a whopping 50% off. This includes the following previous Vanity packs:
    • Frostbringer
    • Arctic Assassin
    • Wreck the Halls
    • Abominable Warmaster
    • Frontier Loyalist
    Bling Bling

Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off (in-game store only)! Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off on Steam beginning on December 21, 2017 at approximately 10:00 AM PST. You can also get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off on PlayStation® 3 beginning December 21, 2017 (NA) and December 22, 2017 (EU). And finally, if you're on Xbox 360, we've got you covered, too! Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off on Xbox 360 beginning December 22, 2017.

Stocking Stuffers

Get Cyber Rig Crates for 50% off!

New Ex Inanis Bargain Boxes

The Ex Inanis have upgraded the Bargain Boxes! These new Ex Inanis Bargain Boxes contain Mod and Weapon Synergy combinations never seen before. Load up on Weapons or Mods you may be missing from the Black Friday Ex Inanis vendors. Each box contains a chance at perfected weapons or legendary mods!

It’s the Little Things

All convenience items are on sale for 50% off, too!

These deals won’t last! Enjoy all the festivities of the Solstice Strike holiday and these great savings before the magic is gone on January 3, 2018.

Nice one. Does the items like clothing etc still give loyalty like they did last year?

If so I'll treat myself to some that I'm missing
    -Anto PC NA

Disappointment Ensues

I was really excited to see Yaviey post this thread last night. It wasn't because of all the great bargains though. I thought we were finally going to get some replys to all the questions we have been asking. I was refreshing the page every 15 minutes in anticipation of seeing her responses only to continually be disappointed to see none.I called it a night after 2 hours of doing this hoping that when I logged in this morning the board would be full of answers to our inquiries. Once again I was greeted with sadness and disappointment. Silly me, I should have known better

"After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I have some money to spend but I need to know if it’s going to be wasted if and when the port to PS4 and my toons don’t transfer
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Sorry to say Yaviey the magics gone and as much as i would love to buy a few things I and many others need some assurances about the future of the game time and playability wise before treating myself to some Xmas Goodies.A free Gold Edition would be good to compensate for all the down time I'v had to endue over the last year.

I want to buy myself a bundle but I'm holding off since we don't know if our gear will transfer

I would like to buy something but i don't even know if it's going to work.
    In which bundle was the nvf lobber already ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oumar View Post
    In which bundle was the nvf lobber
    That would be the Black Death Pack, which is not available in this Holidays Sales.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

The problem (and it's not Yaviey's fault) is that this post is completely tone deaf.

We find out several days ago (and not from Trion) what the "Big Thing" is you are working on. After several days the first post from a Trion representative completely ignores what's happening, and instead tells us to get excited over another bit box sale.

Your core customer base on your official forums aren't even worth a canned PR announcement. People are posting about wanting to help, wanting to be testers, wanting to learn if their toons can be transfered, and instead, we get this.

With the frustration levels in these forums so high, I'd think some serious customer retention efforts would be in order, but it seems like the opposite is happening.
    Server: PC NA
    IGN: Verga DeFuego
    Clan: Cronus

Quote Originally Posted by Verga DeFuego View Post
    Your core customer base on your official forums aren't even worth a canned PR announcement. People are posting about wanting to help, wanting to be testers, wanting to learn if their toons can be transfered, and instead, we get this.

With the frustration levels in these forums so high, I'd think some serious customer retention efforts would be in order, but it seems like the opposite is happening.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^