+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Big holiday savings

Quote Originally Posted by Verga DeFuego View Post
    The problem (and it's not Yaviey's fault) is that this post is completely tone deaf.

We find out several days ago (and not from Trion) what the "Big Thing" is your working on. After several days the first post from a Trion representative completely ignores what's happening, and instead tells us to get excited over another bit box sale.

Your core customer base on your official forums aren't even worth a canned PR announcement. People are posting about wanting to help, wanting to be testers, wanting to learn if their toons can be transfered, and instead, we get this.

With the frustration levels in these forums so high, I'd think some serious customer retention efforts would be in order, but it seems like the opposite is happening.
    *slow claps* wow 10/10
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Bring back the iron demon ranch runners please and ty
    The Real founder of the NJ Devils!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verga DeFuego View Post
    The problem (and it's not Yaviey's fault) is that this post is completely tone deaf.

We find out several days ago (and not from Trion) what the "Big Thing" is you are working on. After several days the first post from a Trion representative completely ignores what's happening, and instead tells us to get excited over another bit box sale.

Your core customer base on your official forums aren't even worth a canned PR announcement. People are posting about wanting to help, wanting to be testers, wanting to learn if their toons can be transfered, and instead, we get this.

With the frustration levels in these forums so high, I'd think some serious customer retention efforts would be in order, but it seems like the opposite is happening.
    Already been quoted a couple times but I think it deserves some extra emphasis. This is perfect.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    I was really excited to see Yaviey post this thread last night. It wasn't because of all the great bargains though. I thought we were finally going to get some replys to all the questions we have been asking. I was refreshing the page every 15 minutes in anticipation of seeing her responses only to continually be disappointed to see none.I called it a night after 2 hours of doing this hoping that when I logged in this morning the board would be full of answers to our inquiries. Once again I was greeted with sadness and disappointment. Silly me, I should have known better

Sorry to be a disappointment. We have a TON going on for all Trion games right now and I was actually out sick yesterday. Destro is working on a BIG answer post for a lot of the questions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Sorry to be a disappointment. We have a TON going on for all Trion games right now and I was actually out sick yesterday. Destro is working on a bit answer post for a lot of the questions as well.
    Ouch! I was in no way implying that you are a disappointment, just that the lack of replys was disappointing. I had saw your post and thought, "Yes, Yaviey is posting, I can't wait to hear what she has to say about everyones inquiries." I had no idea you were feeling ill. I hope your feeling better now, if not, get well soon! Happy to hear Destro is working on a "BIG answer post," we all look forward to hearing from him.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Starting this Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC and going through Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM UTC, get awesome deals in Defiance!

All players who log in between now and January 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST will be entered to win! Every day you login is an additional entry. Three winners in total can choose one of the following prizes:
    • Sol Destroyer – Weapon/BMG
    • Apocalypse - Weapon/ Rocket Launcher
    • Mayhem Barries - Shield
    • Mobile Fortress - Shield
    • Celestial Wrath - Weapon / Rocket Launcher
    • Omnipotence – Weapon / Minigun
    • Savage Canopy – Shield
    • Quantum Garrison – Shield
    • APS Vagabond – Vehicle / Armored Truck

ALL PLATFORM HOLIDAY SALES (DEFIANCE IN-GAME STORE)

Bundles of Joy

We’ve got bundles for you, you, and YOU!
    • Havoc Titan Bundle – 65% off
    • Oblitherator Titan Bundle – 50% off
    • Sentinal Titan Bundle – 50% off
    • Titan Augment Bundle – 75% off
    Glory Drivers

All Defiance vehicles are on sale for 50% off!

Look as Jolly as You Feel

All appearance items (outfits and headgear) are on sale for a whopping 50% off. This includes the following previous Vanity packs:
    • Frostbringer
    • Arctic Assassin
    • Wreck the Halls
    • Abominable Warmaster
    • Frontier Loyalist
    Bling Bling

Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off!

Stocking Stuffers

Get Cyber Rig Crates for 50% off!

New Ex Inanis Bargain Boxes

The Ex Inanis have upgraded the Bargain Boxes! These new Ex Inanis Bargain Boxes contain Mod and Weapon Synergy combinations never seen before. Load up on Weapons or Mods you may be missing from the Black Friday Ex Inanis vendors. Each box contains a chance at perfected weapons or legendary mods!

It’s the Little Things

All convenience items are on sale for 50% off, too!

These deals won’t last! Enjoy all the festivities of the Solstice Strike holiday and these great savings before the magic is gone on January 3, 2018.
    The prices on gold edition are still the same on PSN and steam.I know its going to be on winter sales I think it starts 12/27 on steam but I'm not sure when in PSN (I don't know nothing about Xbox).

Sorry to be a disappointment. We have a TON going on for all Trion games right now and I was actually out sick yesterday. Destro is working on a bit answer post for a lot of the questions as well.
    Hope you're feeling better now Yaviey.
    I sent you a pm with an issue that i need an answer so it can be sorted out. Can you have a look and give an answer about it pls! I would like to be able to sort this doubt since i'm waiting for 2/3 months already and no idea if it was sent.ty

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Ouch! I was in no way implying that you are a disappointment, just that the lack of replys was disappointing. I had saw your post and thought, "Yes, Yaviey is posting, I can't wait to hear what she has to say about everyones inquiries." I had no idea you were feeling ill. I hope your feeling better now, if not, get well soon! Happy to hear Destro is working on a "bit answer post," we all look forward to hearing from him.
    Sorry, I meant "BIG" answer post, which will hopefully clarify a lot of the community's concerns.

Oh and I am feeling better today, thank you! I think I had a stomach bug or else the travel to PSX kicked my butt.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwwesd View Post
    The prices on gold edition are still the same on PSN and steam.I know its going to be on winter sales I think it starts 12/27 on steam but I'm not sure when in PSN (I don't know nothing about Xbox).
    Hmm I will check on this, thank you!

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    Hope you're feeling better now Yaviey.
    I sent you a pm with an issue that i need an answer so it can be sorted out. Can you have a look and give an answer about it pls! I would like to be able to sort this doubt since i'm waiting for 2/3 months already and no idea if it was sent.ty
    Checking on this!