+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Big holiday savings

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwwesd View Post
    The prices on gold edition are still the same on PSN and steam.I know its going to be on winter sales I think it starts 12/27 on steam but I'm not sure when in PSN (I don't know nothing about Xbox).
    I had wrong info - sorry about that. I've updated the main blog and forum post.

Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off (in-game store only)! Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off on Steam beginning on December 21, 2017 at approximately 10:00 AM PST. You can also get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off on PlayStation® 3 beginning December 21, 2017 (NA) and December 22, 2017 (EU). And finally, if you're on Xbox 360, we've got you covered, too! Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off on Xbox 360 beginning December 22, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Checking on this!
    Sent you a new pm ,have a look when you've the time cos i'm having a new problem. Sry Yaviey and ty.

NO BLING BLING available

Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off (in-game store only)! ???

NO gold edition available on defiance server EU in-game-shop!

Quote Originally Posted by unschuldiger Passant View Post
    Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off (in-game store only)! ???

NO gold edition available on defiance server EU in-game-shop!
    Did you check the PSN store passant?
    The discount is in the PSN store as far as i can remember..but i may be wrong!
    Have a look there m8.

For sure i checked the psn store.
    I am from germany and connect to the psn here and also get connected to the psn store in my country.
    The gold edition never was or is available.
    Maybe Yaviey can help?
    Maybe someone can make the gold edition available at the in-game-shop like announced?

For sure i checked the psn store.
    I am from germany and connect to the psn here and also get connected to the psn store in my country.
    The gold edition never was or is available.
    Maybe Yaviey can help?
    Maybe someone can make the gold edition available at the in-game-shop like announced?
    I know you're a german player passant,i didnt look at the store,that's why i told u to have a look there. I remember Destro saying that the gold edition would be in PS store christmas deals,but i may be wrong,or,the German PS store dont have the gold edition discount deal.
    Tbh ,i think you not gona have an answer here.. Is strange but it's how the things are atm. Not sure if Yaviey gona help you too,i'm waiting for an answer about an issue for 2 weeks now and i gave up already.
    I can try have a look in my ps store l8 and send you a msg or post here.

Thank you Neoshell, for trying to help me

Thank you Neoshell, for trying to help me
    Just had a look and the Gold edition is not even avaible in PS store m8.
    Better someone come and give you a clarification about that.

Question:

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    I was really excited to see Yaviey post this thread last night. It wasn't because of all the great bargains though. I thought we were finally going to get some replys to all the questions we have been asking. I was refreshing the page every 15 minutes in anticipation of seeing her responses only to continually be disappointed to see none.I called it a night after 2 hours of doing this hoping that when I logged in this morning the board would be full of answers to our inquiries. Once again I was greeted with sadness and disappointment. Silly me, I should have known better

This game is messing with your lives and is trying to mess with mine. This poor fellow I quoted sounds suicidal.
    There are ppl who have given up on the world because its full of *******s that take advantage of us on a continual basis. So after reading this desperate cry for attention I have decided to stop playing this game. I was really mad at Trion (whoever that is) for changing everything around so I delete all my old stuff, then they decide to bring it back (Synergy ) was going to post a rant but then I read this guys suicide note and decided these guys are just like crack heads, they dont care what you want they string you along for whats they can get and will until you are no longer around.

Spent bunch bits sale was nice hit merci rig crate box but it had no merci on me no keepers... but thats ok one issue feature item reads omni rig crate but its really merci crate odd that its overlooked been that way some time i realized half way threw attempting to pull omni rig boxes but im ok with that but fix it please ty... but ah yes the next point thats been burning us all eager on that BIG answer time will tell i guess