+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Limited Edition Ex Inanis Boxes Are Back!

Greetings, Arkhunters!

My name is Chip “Zephkial” Loving and I am your new Associate Producer for Defiance! I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all, but in the meantime I figured I would drop by, say hi and give you some exciting news.

That’s right, you spoke, we listened! From now, until they are gone, revisit Iron Demon Ranch to find Ex Inanis Runners who are selling special caches for PG OR BITS! There are two types of caches, and they contain the following items:
    • A legendary mod from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy
    • A perfected weapon from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy

Thank you for bringing the runners back.

I was initially very excited for these caches for Black Friday, but sadly they were way too expensive for me so I didnt end up buying any and probably still won't if theyre the same price

BUT i would like to say that the fact that they're being brought back per the community's requests is extremely encouraging! This is definitely good news. It's great to know that everyone is still being heard

Hi Zephkial and welcome to defiance.
    Ty for the info and for bringing the IDR purple dudes bk. Is gd to notice that you guys are hearing your community.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Greetings, Arkhunters!

My name is Chip “Zephkial” Loving and I am your new Associate Producer for Defiance! I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all, but in the meantime I figured I would drop by, say hi and give you some exciting news.

That’s right, you spoke, we listened! From now, until they are gone, revisit Iron Demon Ranch to find Ex Inanis Runners who are selling special caches for PG OR BITS! There are two types of caches, and they contain the following items:
    • A legendary mod from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy
    • A perfected weapon from a specific weapon type AND specific synergy
    Hi Zephkial and welcome to the community thank you for bringing back the runners I love it and I would like to ask you how long will runners be in? . I hope for 2 weeks.

Hello

Thank you sooo muuuch !!!
    Have fuuuun !

Katyusha.

Hi Zephkial

Nice to "meet" you. Thank you for the news.

Time to T5 this Misfortune and Winter's Grasp.

This was a good move, thank you Trion and welcome to the party Zephkial!

How long are these Runners going to be in game?