+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks for bringing the runners back. I was really excited until my gal and I opened 9 crates and got 4 wolfhounds. I think we have dropped 10 perfected wolfhounds in the last month.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

After months of trying I finally got the last two T5s I needed for my Sapro, i'm quite pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Thanks for bringing the runners back. I was really excited until my gal and I opened 9 crates and got 4 wolfhounds. I think we have dropped 10 perfected wolfhounds in the last month.
    Any precise rad/fire ID ones?
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

All CN syn, with a couple current Ex Inanis syn before we gave up there aswell.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    All CN syn, with a couple current Ex Inanis syn before we gave up there aswell.
    Ah ok, I should be able to pull a box today. Good luck, I'll let you know if I pull anything.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    I was initially very excited for these caches for Black Friday, but sadly they were way too expensive for me so I didnt end up buying any and probably still won't if theyre the same price

BUT i would like to say that the fact that they're being brought back per the community's requests is extremely encouraging! This is definitely good news. It's great to know that everyone is still being heard
    5200pg is very affordable. Only some hours of work per 5200pg o.O I run mostly expos all day and have always done that.. U get abour 200pg every 10mins for runnin high tier bugs... Or if you dont like expos, do your majors n incs.
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post
    I run mostly expos all day and have always done that..
    Not trying to sound condescending or mean here but I can't exactly do that with a full time job and whatnot. I agree that the 5000PG is reasonable and yea it may only take a few hours to get that much but I cant get that many hours of playing time in regularly.

Which is exactly why on Black Friday I intended to spend money on bits to buy some of these caches since I can't grind enough to get that much PG, but $20 for a 1 in 12 chance at the mod I want is quite a long way out of my price range lol. It's the bit prices I was referring to in my post. I guess I get it though, gotta keep the rare stuff rare. If they were that affordable then everyone would have all their best weapons full T5 and legendary mods wouldn't really be "legendary" anymore.

Anyway, I'm still glad they're back because now I should hopefully have time to farm PG enough to at least be able to get a couple chances at some mods

so, i request official response about rng chances, because runners are just a scam now.

im trying to get Isotropic Decay Blast Rifle, i've grinded my a out and pulled 10 boxes so far, and guess what i got?
    4 plasma rifles
    2 salvo rifles
    2 vanguard rifles
    2 assault carbines
    1 sentry rifle

NO VBI rifles, no blast rifles - not even mazu br's. and to make things worse, i actually got half of it in pairs. 2 plasmas followed by 2 salvo and then 2 vanguards. sorry, thats NOT RNG and i want to hear response and get compensated for it.
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

does anyone have info on how long they are staying for?
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    does anyone have info on how long they are staying for?
    Hopefully forever