+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Hopefully forever
    I dont think anyone would mind that in the slightest
    Not easy. Just simple.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #22
    We have no ETA when these will be taken down, much like the Armament boxes. We will give plenty of warning if/when we take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    We have no ETA when these will be taken down, much like the Armament boxes. We will give plenty of warning if/when we take them down.
    Thank you for making that clear :3
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Hopefully forever
    I agree... I actually feel like I have a reason to acquire PG now. I had over 150k PG when the runners first appeared... now down to 50k(good script sink too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Thank you Destro!

Whats the point to adding the venders back, if we can't even connect to the servers to get the PG to get the items from the venders, or even stay connected long enough to complete anything that's worth any real PG when we are able to connect.

PS3 NA servers are down. I mean is anyone doing anything about it. I didnt read anything about it on the server status page of the forums. Does anyone at Trion even know there is an issue at all yet?

After my 3rd fall off brl followed by a server crash then finally get back into game to spend my last 5200 pg only to get a tact scope I'm over the trifling bs we have dubbed rng. I'm sorry but 3 of the exact same mods in a row is just not random. Throw a Di 3 times and tell me it lands on 6 all three times the odds are half what we got here and I'll bet it don't happen this is either weighted to trash that shouldn't even be here or just plain rigged. Not to mention the guns that were removed from the loot pool are now all back in these runners so you may spend $20 just to get a shiny vanguard that is literally headed for a vendor. I think if you vend these at the same vendor you should receive your resources back be it bits or pg since its pretty much a slap in the face.