+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Submitting Bug Reports

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation Submitting Bug Reports

Hey there, Ark Hunters!

We have a new format for submitting bugs that we'd like you to use so that we can more quickly and accurately get bugs properly squished! Please use the following format when submitting all future bugs:

• Time: When did this issue occur? Please be as specific as possible. If it happens repeatedly at all times, please include that information as well.
    • Game Details: What are the name(s) of any involved missions/pursuits/items? Please attempt to provide exact names as shown in-game. What location did this issue occur exactly? Please be as specific as possible.
    • Character Details: What EGO Rating is your character? What EGO power is your character using?
    • Expected Outcome: In one sentence, what did you expect to happen? For example "I pressed the reload button and expected to reload"
    • Observed Outcome: In one sentence, what actually happened? For example “My character danced.”
    • Repro Steps: Most importantly, if possible, please include a list of specific steps we can take to reproduce this issue on our end. These steps need to be something we can reproduce on a new character, not isolated to your character only.
    • Image/Video Documentation: Often the most useful information we can get for bugs will be screenshots or video documentation of the bug occurring. These can be uploaded to 3rd party websites (youtube/imgur) and you just have to include the link to them.

The more specific information you can provide, the easier we will be able to get to squishing these bugs.

Thank you!

Why should we even bother submitting bug reports anymore? The last two bug report threads went nowhere. Just setting ourselves up for disappointment again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hale View Post
    Why should we even bother submitting bug reports anymore? The last two bug report threads went nowhere. Just setting ourselves up for disappointment again.
    This ^ 100%

How do you proceed to fix things usually trion ?

they want us kidding

the bug specifications are a joke. No question about the server ? Nobody cares the time.

I get a ctd when i mod a active wapon on my loadout ! This is time independent . The moving/glitch from the enemy's is time independent . The spawn point in rocks from the enemys is time independent. The difficulty is complete broken and time independent.

Where the time has played a role was while solstice-event - this was a completly bug . here the time for you:
    2017.12.11 - 2018.01.01 -> serverkicking, freezing, clippingerror, unsolvable missions usw.

Bonjour je pense que pour le mieux que vous repariez les bug est que vous aller acheter des Xbox 360 et que vous jouez comme sa vous le verrez par vous même car quoi que le on vous disent vous avez tendance à faire le autruche à mette la tête dans le sable rien voir et rien entendre il y a des glicht en PvP ,des gens qui vole des ip pour boot en PvP d insultes ,de discrimination ,de troll , sur des handicapés qui joue au jeu, même vous vous ne respectez pas vos charte vous laisser couler des problème grave

Defiance 2050

i've got a copy of defiance 2050 on xbox one. when i play the game, every so often you get disconnected from the game server and the game is lagging can you fix this, it may be because there is more people playing it than the sewrver can handle.

Xbox One :
    Time: Cycling through loadouts on character. Every time I get back to my first loadout (I have all 6 unlocked), I get kicked to the title screen. Does not happen if I use the radial method of selecting loadout, though.
    Character Details: EGO rating is irrelevant. Been happening since unlocking all 6 loadouts.
    Expected Outcome: You expect to press "Y" to go from the 6th loadout back to the first loadout.
    Observed Outcome: You press "Y", your first loadout comes up, then you get kicked to the title screen
    Repro Steps: As stated. I have all 6 loadouts unlocked. Occasionally pressing right on the thumbstick goes to the next loadout instead of moving to the next field on the character. Therefore to get back to the previous loadout I gotta keep pressing "Y" to cycle through my loadouts. Everytime I go back to the first loadout, the game kicks to title screen.
    Image/Video Documentation: none.

hey is the trion/defiance store broken forever? because i have no desire to play defiance 2050, especially since nothing transfers over and i have invested WAY too much money to leave my gear behind, as i assume others have...

So I read on 7/7/17 that y'all had server problems of game crashes and y'all was supposed to update it on Xbox one well you didn't yesterday on July 11 2018 the server crashed multiple times and I just stopped playing it because it's non playable I created a new character then bam server crashed I get past the first one and mutiple sever crashes happen sometimes I wish y'all could keep your word because I can understand some crashes but making it every day event that isn't a good thing worst thing about it y'all had the same issue last year . Some update that was.