+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Submitting Bug Reports

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation Submitting Bug Reports

Hey there, Ark Hunters!

We have a new format for submitting bugs that we'd like you to use so that we can more quickly and accurately get bugs properly squished! Please use the following format when submitting all future bugs:

• Time: When did this issue occur? Please be as specific as possible. If it happens repeatedly at all times, please include that information as well.
    • Game Details: What are the name(s) of any involved missions/pursuits/items? Please attempt to provide exact names as shown in-game. What location did this issue occur exactly? Please be as specific as possible.
    • Character Details: What EGO Rating is your character? What EGO power is your character using?
    • Expected Outcome: In one sentence, what did you expect to happen? For example "I pressed the reload button and expected to reload"
    • Observed Outcome: In one sentence, what actually happened? For example “My character danced.”
    • Repro Steps: Most importantly, if possible, please include a list of specific steps we can take to reproduce this issue on our end. These steps need to be something we can reproduce on a new character, not isolated to your character only.
    • Image/Video Documentation: Often the most useful information we can get for bugs will be screenshots or video documentation of the bug occurring. These can be uploaded to 3rd party websites (youtube/imgur) and you just have to include the link to them.

The more specific information you can provide, the easier we will be able to get to squishing these bugs.

Thank you!

here as well ! they want us kidding

the bug specifications are a joke. No question about the server ? Nobody cares the time.

I get a ctd when i mod a active wapon on my loadout ! This is time independent . The moving/glitch from the enemy's is time independent . The spawn point in rocks from the enemys is time independent.
    Where the time has played a role was while solstice-event - this was a completly bug . here the time for you:
    2017.12.11 - 2018.01.01 -> serverkicking, freezing, clippingerror, unsolvable missions usw.

The difficulty is complete broken and time independent. The detail of my EGO ? This make me laugh !

How should i record a ctd ? How ? With handycam ? And then i will send you this video via WhatsUp or what ?

who of you all "developers" has played this game ? This game was never testet !

kith and kinship mission bug :c

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilsonjr View Post
    kith and kinship mission bug :c
    I believe its North American server. Nothing in Kinship Plaza. No enemies except during Swarm.

Can't progress main quest. Been stuck at EGO 5~ all day (aside from small EXP from grinding repeatables)

Date of: 06/14/2018

Time: 9:10 AM East side of USA

Issues:
    #1 Server with high amount of Lag to where players are not able to move and/ or open up inventory which is making it a problem to grind out at the ark drops and the other locations including the missions as well.

#2 A bug in the market shops through out the map in which when opening the market window the highlight icon for selecting an item would bug out making it hard to scroll through the listings of items within the shops.

#3 The main Defiance Store shows up blank (Which I was determined to buy a few items from the main shop but am not able to do as such).

Quote Originally Posted by Hollows21 View Post
    Date of: 06/14/2018

Time: 9:10 AM East side of USA

Issues:
    #1 Server with high amount of Lag to where players are not able to move and/ or open up inventory which is making it a problem to grind out at the ark drops and the other locations including the missions as well.

#2 A bug in the market shops through out the map in which when opening the market window the highlight icon for selecting an item would bug out making it hard to scroll through the listings of items within the shops.

#3 The main Defiance Store shows up blank (Which I was determined to buy a few items from the main shop but am not able to do as such).

EUROPE SERVER:

4# Lost a lot of Keys in every mission done because the max key of f2p is 55/55 and we cant buy the boxes in the shop. Is not lag because lag is a noticeable delay between the action of players and the reaction of the server in a video game and that is not happening, you can stay 10 minits or 1 hour in fron of the shop waiting the reaction of the server and nothing happens, just flashing the icon...yes you can buy it but no items in the bag and the key is not reducing.

5# Stop restarting the servers, that is not the solution, already restarted 2 or 3 timesand nothing repaired.

6# You dont need a Video or screenshoot of this bug, because...this is Trion company,right? and no one have the client game in one computer and try the Shop of the game , like a normal player???

Be a player my friend.

Game crashes around every 10 minutes. Sometimes it can be 15 or even 5. Had to restart it for times since i started to play. No particular action has to be done to triger this effect. You can beven be standing by. On the North America server.

Small list of things I've noticed wrong with the game.

1. Followed the story and got commendations. Spent it to unlock Combat Medic. The primary #1 skill healing bot is not healing but instead seems to be replaced with the skill Inspire. So now the medic class I unlocked cannot even be a medic.

2. Vehicles: They're broken to sin. Turn radius is appauling to begin with. Repeatedly going about and trying to practice with them leaves much to be desired. The worst part of them is that they're either fragile as glass....or literally a guided rocket that one shots things as big as Matriarchs. I can drive once or twice into those big beasts and instantly kill them. I can pretty much instantly run over 100 creatures and take no vehicle damage and kill them. Or I'll hit a pebble in the road and explode.

3. Animations need to be updated. Reskinning the old game won't revive it. Show us you've put thought into the game besides particle effects.

4. Grouping: Forcing players to do 4 man teams for missions is a socially awkward situation. Granted most things cannot be done solo and insanely hard with two players. But it should be optional none the less to have the max party size to do co-op missions.

Just a small list of things I've noticed that desperately need looking at. I suggest looking at the bugs and glitches as well as the longevity of the game in desperate need of content, stability of servers, and an interactive experience that doesn't feel like Mass Effect Andromeda.

Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hey there, Ark Hunters!

We have a new format for submitting bugs that we'd like you to use so that we can more quickly and accurately get bugs properly squished! Please use the following format when submitting all future bugs:

• Time: When did this issue occur? Please be as specific as possible. If it happens repeatedly at all times, please include that information as well.
    • Game Details: What are the name(s) of any involved missions/pursuits/items? Please attempt to provide exact names as shown in-game. What location did this issue occur exactly? Please be as specific as possible.
    • Character Details: What EGO Rating is your character? What EGO power is your character using?
    • Expected Outcome: In one sentence, what did you expect to happen? For example "I pressed the reload button and expected to reload"
    • Observed Outcome: In one sentence, what actually happened? For example “My character danced.”
    • Repro Steps: Most importantly, if possible, please include a list of specific steps we can take to reproduce this issue on our end. These steps need to be something we can reproduce on a new character, not isolated to your character only.
    • Image/Video Documentation: Often the most useful information we can get for bugs will be screenshots or video documentation of the bug occurring. These can be uploaded to 3rd party websites (youtube/imgur) and you just have to include the link to them.

The more specific information you can provide, the easier we will be able to get to squishing these bugs.

Thank you!
    weapons skills don't leveling up in stats menu only leveling up cars and Runners

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hey there, Ark Hunters!

Thank you!
    A PS4 Trophy is glitched....

- Time between July 14-15th, not sure exactly when I maxed out my classes but just noticed it last night.

- Gold PS4 Trophy "Abundance of EGO" did not get earned, even though I more than exceeded the requirements and maxed out all 5 of my classes. Assault, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic, and Demolitionists.

- EGO 50 and I switch inbetween all 5 Level 25 classes. Mostly use Demolitionist thought, thank you for asking.

- What I was expecting was after maxing out my 4th class I would have earned my Gold PS4 trophy for "Abundance of EGO". To my surprise, it also didn't meet my expectations of it being earned after maxing all 5 as well.

- I felt like the trophy glitches from PS3 somehow made it to PS4... and we all know the PS3 dlc trophies never got fixed after 3-4 years of being there...

- I can tell you the order of which I maxed out classes. I worked on them 1 at a time. First Demolitionist, secondly was Guardian, third was Combat Medic, then Assassin, and finally Assault.

- Video documentation here on my personal YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/PwlIvqL82sI

If you need me to send a ticket, I probably won't because I sent tickets for the trophies I missed out on over on the PS3 and it never got resolved.

Thank you.

Edit: my bad, I didn't realize this was the Bug Report for PC.... Can I get this info relayed to Bug Reports for PS4? Please and thank you.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD