+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats going on?

Whats going on?

Its been 3 hrs and cant get on the game. Whats going on? Are you going to fix this or what? The crits are driving me crazy and been getting crap since the patch you did in the beginning of oct. and now Im getting a boatloadof swords with instead of getting perfect weapons like I was Im getting a boatload of OJs also. Please oh please fix this mess its never crit like this before Imean 4 to 6 times an hr and now cant even get on.

Been 4 1/2 hours and still nothing has been fixed... devs at least let us know what's going on

Most other game servers have staff that monitors the server for issues, but it looks like there isn't any for Defiance. I was able to play for about 40 min, then my map disappeared and I started to lag in some areas where I could not reload my weapon. I logged out and tried to get back in, but the dreaded loading screen issue happened to me again.

Oh my god !

Quote Originally Posted by AwareRelic View Post
    Its been 3 hrs and cant get on the game. Whats going on? Are you going to fix this or what? The crits are driving me crazy and been getting crap since the patch you did in the beginning of oct. and now Im getting a boatloadof swords with instead of getting perfect weapons like I was Im getting a boatload of OJs also. Please oh please fix this mess its never crit like this before Imean 4 to 6 times an hr and now cant even get on.
    OMG your kidding me! Its now been about 6hrs and its not letting anyone onthis is insane. Guys come on now guess nobody will unless the am restart fixes it. Lol really Lol !!!!

Same on PS3 ... reported this garbage happening the week before solstice strike , only to never receive an answer or even comprehend there is a problem ... smh
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

A post in general mentioned its been 2 weekd on ps3. someone else also mentioned that last night on livestream someone said trion employees and developers were going on holiday until news years.......i really hope that doesnt mean what i think it means -_-

I dont know if their customer service can get any worse