+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lag rules here

Merry CRIT-mas

Whether it's DDoS or not, I just thought I'd mention some things I've experienced just today in maybe 1 hour of gameplay. Lag in all aspects of play, switching loadouts, switching guns, picking up nades, ammo boxes, Ego power use, DC's upon completion of Siege, Event Major where no PG is earned. Also I think the lag is affecting PG gain but not 100% on that bc I DC'd upon completion of Event Major before complete screen again, and the Siege completed before that where I was lucky enough not to crit out I did not see a PG gain.

Xbox na has gone to 30 minutes between Mass crits, which is better but it's also not acceptable in any manner. Once again I feel deaf ears are all we are getting but it is Sunday so I am looking forwards to announcements and updates on Monday. I have a feeling some of the silent alarms are not being signaled again. For the game to run so smooth for only five hours is......
    Xbox Live GT: Sgt Game Hawk
    Proud Founder of the Haters Club
    Hate Hate Hate
    Defiance Tag: Flash Pants and Brave Fart

Again DC during Volge Siege, Ego power does not kick in either. And the lag is horrendous. Merry "Critmas" to us all...

Zone chat not working, relogged hoping to remedy issue but now cannot get back into game.

Made it through co-op luckily before DC, again could not get back into game.