+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Xbox down yet again???

Xbox down yet again???

This is honestly getting ridiculous....every other time it crits it kicks my modem offline. Its not letting me log in now yet again after missing yet another full day of my patron just two days ago. I'm paying for something I'm not even recieving at this point. As far as I'm concerned we deserve a real compensation for the lost time arkforge gulanite and everything we are missing out on. And not a crappy perfected weapon box with a useless infector in it like with black friday. If nothing is done there is no way ill be spending more money let alone playing this game once on next gen. Fix this trion...

And on a monday when we get our dailies and can make the most profit...so sad

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    What's happening when you try to login now? The more specific you can be the better. The servers are online so any specific error may help us pinpoint the issue.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

It finally let me back in. It was putting me in a que and not connecting. Sometimes would just say server not available. Now I'm back in but yet again just critting randomly with incredible lag when gameplay is possible

Some of the crits completely kick my modem offline and takes 30 minutes just to reset and connect again.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Our team restarted NA Xbox (as well as EU PC). Please let us know if you're still experiencing any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    What's happening when you try to login now? The more specific you can be the better. The servers are online so any specific error may help us pinpoint the issue.
    So for me, on Xbox NA, it did the patch thing it always does, but past there I can't get to the character screen. Every time I try I get the timed out message and am kicked to the home screen.

Seems the reset worked! Good job getting to the bottom of this so quickly!

As far as I can tell its working now. Hopefully it stays that way for the day. Thank you.

Xbox na has a community wide event planned this evening so we really Hope you get this figured out by 7pm central standard time.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ent-on-xbox-na