+ Reply to Thread

Charge blade color mods remove nano from blades! Why!?!? I want my nano back!

How does it make sense that a premium item removes the nano from a blade? Electric living axe no longer electric with red blade mod. Lost my nano on 2 patriot blades when color mods were added. Is it possible I can get my nano back without destroying my blade mods? There should be a disclaimer when buying the mod slot that it will destroy the nano on the blade. I am not a happy customer. I just bought bits to get a dark blue mod for the bio blade. Now I just have a patriot blade that shines blue when not being swung. Please roll it back so I got my nano and haven't used my mods yet or patch the blades so we can have mods without losing the nano. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in my request either way. I'm gonna be p-o'd if I gotta break my mods considering that'll be 660 bits wasted. I won't be buying bits again if there's no solution.

Just out of curiosity, has this happened to anyone else?
    Guardian Warriors is always recruiting! (Xbox 360, NA Server)

they just remove the nano icon from the weapons card

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they just remove the nano icon from the weapons card
    So there's still a nano and I'm just being whiny over nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by TOLAK View Post
    So there's still a nano and I'm just being whiny over nothing?
    yes the nano is still there

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    yes the nano is still there
    That's what I needed to hear. Gonna be fun making a melee build again. I gave away my blades to the clan when I stopped playing defiance 6-8 months ago...came back a month or so ago....rebuilding my inventory...they got me some nano blades....boy was I flustered earlier when I saw the nano images disappear earlier in game...clannies got a few lols out of it. At least I got dark blue for bio and purple for syphon so I'll know whats what since the nano isn't listed anymore...seems kinda silly if you ask me. Mods on guns don't change the nano image, y'know? Thank you very much for your input, 210.