+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gona take you ages to upload the video,almost forgot how legendary aussie internet is.
    Hope you dont have any failed upload or eletricity cut..that would be frustating.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshell View Post
    Gona take you ages to upload the video,almost forgot how legendary aussie internet is.
    Hope you dont have any failed upload or eletricity cut..that would be frustating.
    Ill be uploading at my workplace since it has 70mb upload speed =.=
    Only approved business/company can have that much :9
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

True about that lol
    Maybe that change in a near future, since they're trying to improve the aussie grid and everyone can have access to optic fiber without being in a biz district.

Forgot to mention that I uploaded one of my expo builds and another coming up which shows you how I build up my perfected.

Please provide constructive feedback, I usually don't do commentary
    PC NA PVP GOD
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    (Videos) Expeditions in Heaven Sent with one team well-organized (weps, nades, spikes, strategies), something to envy.
    In heaven sent you are struggling probably if you use regular bullets... Regular bullets are NOT good there. Use plasma guns and deto/mass in Heaven Sent.. Or salvo.. Regular bullets dont do good dmg in HS.
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post
    In heaven sent you are struggling probably if you use regular bullets... Regular bullets are NOT good there. Use plasma guns and deto/mass in Heaven Sent.. Or salvo.. Regular bullets dont do good dmg in HS.
    Using plasma weapons is the current meta for heaven sent but before these weapons were released there only a hand few loadout you can use.

Spinal tap SMG back then was viable with a secondary sniper and bio nades
    PC NA PVP GOD

Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post
    I have no problems with heaven sent, I use rot fissure or secret admirer - organic torment and nades bio or flashbang, just I was interested in to see other players (betters of course) for my curiosity, thanks anyway for the tips.

Id: Alahali671
    Psn: Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    I have no problems with heaven sent, I use rot fissure or secret admirer - organic torment and nades bio or flashbang, just I was interested in to see other players (betters of course) for my curiosity, thanks anyway for the tips.
    Ooh I have never tried Northstar Striker (Organic Torment) in HS. Yeah makes sense that it also does good dmg there. Gotta try it out, thanks!
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa